This becoming a daily event around here and it's not snow related.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
In their golf carts?
I’m not around people in golf carts very often. It’s more of driving past a 7-11 or a doggy day care and seeing destruction at the front. Old folks pressing the gas instead of pressing the brake or not realizing their car is in drive instead of reverse. What say you @Johney, is it pretty common where you are too?

Johney

I’m not around people in golf carts very often. It’s more of driving past a 7-11 or a doggy day care and seeing destruction at the front. Old folks pressing the gas instead of pressing the brake or not realizing their car is in drive instead of reverse. What say you @Johney, is it pretty common where you are too?
It sure is, mostly south of me in the Boca area a crap ton of grey haired retirees down there.

Mutineer

Drunks wreaking havoc in Massachusetts?
I have visited around 35 states. Each area left different impressions on me. However, Mass. stands out very distinctly in my mind.

The cops are absolutely awful people.

The men are loud, swaggering, chest-thumping, one-upping braggarts.

Every man is trying to have sexual relations with some other man's wife. While the same men are bellowing at every opportunity what sadistic physical violence he will heap upon the man he catches with HIS wife.

The single, attractive women are snotty, condescending, frustrated closet lesbians. And are always walking a dog. Considering the behavior of the men, I don't blame the women for preferring to follow and gaze upon the the ass of a dog.

Upon an argument or disagreement (which is ALL the time) the argument often includes the threat "I've got family." 'Family' means that person is claiming a familial connection to an organized criminal group. And you's better not mess with him cuz he'll tell his uncle Guido to ask the Big Guy to send his other second-cousin Vinnie to kick yer ass.

Much like California, the politics of the state have driven out alot of industry and blue-collar jobs. Also like California, the rural areas are full of people who are all about obsequiously contrived, country-chic fakery. And are always up in yer face all about how historic, simple, and rustic they and everything around them are. Despite the fact that they're mostly millionaire, big city transplants.

And yes, everybody is drunk or stoned.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I have visited around 35 states. Each area left different impressions on me. However, Mass. stands out very distinctly in my mind.

Every man is trying to have sexual relations with some other man's wife. While the same men are bellowing at every opportunity what sadistic physical violence he will heap upon the man he catches with HIS wife.

The single, attractive women are snotty, condescending, frustrated closet lesbians. And are always walking a dog. Considering the behavior of the men, I don't blame the women for preferring to follow and gaze upon the the ass of a dog.

Upon an argument or disagreement (which is ALL the time) the argument often includes the threat "I've got family." 'Family' means that person is claiming a familial connection to an organized criminal group. And you's better not mess with him cuz he'll tell his uncle Guido to ask the Big Guy to send his other second-cousin Vinnie to kick yer ass.

Much like California, the politics of the state have driven out alot of industry and blue-collar jobs. Also like California, the rural areas are full of people who are all about obsequiously contrived, country-chic fakery. And are always up in yer face all about how historic, simple, and rustic they and everything around them are. Despite the fact that they're mostly millionaire, big city transplants.

Drove through it one time did ya?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You must have been visiting over at
@covemaster house