This can't be happening!!! UPS DRIVER CAUGHT NEW VIDEO AFTER FEDEX AFTERMATH

porkwagon

Maybe I'm just incapable of understanding it. I've crossed both ways and both ways seem identical to me. I need to stop and look either way I decide to go. While crossing in front, I stop, I look, I've let cars pass. Just as safe as doing it from behind (giggity). Oh well, helper season is over anyway.

Right! Just look first. Cross when it's clear. BTW, We're keeping helpers this week in the Philly area.

rocket man

I do not feel that it is my fault if a helper does not know how to cross the street safely...I do not feel crosssing in front of the truck is unsafe,////A helper in our district was killed when he crossed the street in front of the truck a few years ago because they were in a hurry and didn't see or hear the car coming.
im sorry the helper was killed. but you watch the viedos of ups on gogle you tube ect its not because they are doing safe methods, the only safe methods you will see on tape is traning viedos perfect loads new trucks(pkg cars) clean hub s empty streets parking lots,no rain snow extrem heat. fatigue,