This contract could get voted down.

This contract is different from others in the past. We are taking a pay cut. A pay cut through healthcare. A lot of members are not agree with this. Even Pt members.

UPS Preloader

This contract is different from others in the past. We are taking a pay cut. A pay cut through healthcare. A lot of members are not agree with this. Even Pt members.

This contract will not get voted down unless you can motivate the Part Timer's to vote. If the PT's don't get off their butts and vote this contract will most likely get approved. So my question is, what are you doing to reach out to/motivate all of the part timer's in your building?

This contract will not get voted down unless you can motivate the Part Timer's to vote. If the PT's don't get off their butts and vote this contract will most likely get approved. So my question is, what are you doing to reach out to/motivate all of the part timer's in your building?
Like you said, if they vote. The flip side is the ones that always vote yes do not like pay cuts. This could start a chain reaction for something differnent.

Since there were no pay cuts it sounds like a sign, sealed, delivered deal.
Where have you been. The Pt's will not have a pot to piss in if this contract goes through. Are healthcare is going down hill as members and as Americans. If we don't make a stand now then the working class will become the poor and the 1%ers will get richer. This will cripple the nation soon enough. This is far bigger then the teamsters. This is for all union workers and nonunion workers. The working class. We need to make a stand brothers and sisters. Vote No and let's send a message to Ups and the one 1%ers.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
"The ones that always vote yes do not like pay cuts."
Where have you been. The Pt's will not have a pot to piss in if this contract goes through. Are healthcare is going down hill as members and as Americans. If we don't make a stand now then the working class will become the poor and the 1%ers will get richer. This will cripple the nation soon enough. This is far bigger then the teamsters. This is for all union workers and nonunion workers. The working class. We need to make a stand brothers and sisters. Vote No and let's send a message to Ups and the one 1%ers.

The ones that always vote Yes are drivers ... not Pt's.

A

anonymous6

I spoke to a FT driver today with 20 years with the co. he didn't even know we were about to vote on a contract.

20% care , 80% don't have a clue.

just a fact of life

hyena

I spoke to a FT driver today with 20 years with the co. he didn't even know we were about to vote on a contract.

20% care , 80% don't have a clue.

just a fact of life
Quite true, unfortunately its about the same at my center. Thats why everyone needs to educate their brothers and sisters. Were all in this together no matter how much you dont like the guy beside you's opinion. were all in this together, stand strong, solidarity counts now more then ever!

A

anonymous6

online no's for the 2008 contract was around 63%. What was the actual yes vote percentage.

this time the no's online is running 85%. I think the actual tally is gonna be real close.

does this mean civil war?

14ups

I know we went to our local meeting to review the contract This last Saturday I have never seen so many UPS employees at the local Meeting before It became a shouting match at
Are local officials The The contract was ripped up and all Teamster members walked out on their local officials Before the meeting was finished The conversation began amongst members outside the union hall in the parking lot how to send local officials back to the working class When I first became a teamster Grievances were heard in a timely manner Management didn't send out discharge letters before they e gave you a verbal There was no such thing as a working termination Technology was not t Used to fire drivers Or harass them Wages were Up with a cost-of-living We had good medical care Used to be proud to be union can't say that anymore And now seems to be that were a victim of UPS is greed and the Teamsters greed Both of which are feeding off our backs Not to sure if it's a poor local performance Or if it's the union concept Of self-preservation first And members second

stink219

I'm convinced that TDU has about 12 trolls on this site promoting negativity about the contract. It isn't working Termites!!

14ups

You can count me as a no vote on this contract And not a chance in hell I will reelect the officials in my local if anybody is running against them This contract is an insult to the hard workers that Worked 14 hour days five days a week Loss all the time with their families And this is the Best contract the Teamsters Looks like they may be forgetting who pays their bills and their paycheck they need to go back to the table and do what's right for their members And earn there money like we do Even if that means a 14 hour day