This DIAD message......

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Major carriers are a rip-off anyways.
MVNO's run on the same network for a lot cheaper and the taxes and fees are included in their advertised price.
You get what you pay for. I went with Boost for about 4 years at 35$ a month unlimited everything. It’s cool and all but after a couple years of driver money I switched to the big di** Verizon unlimited plan with the new iPhone, it’s 130 a month for just myself and I don’t regret it. It’s nice to have service in all the rural areas for podcasts etc, surfing while on lunch and break. I don’t have Internet at my house and just use my hotspot whenever I want to watch Netflix or sports. It’s expensive but can definitely be functional

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
You get what you pay for. I went with Boost for about 4 years at 35$ a month unlimited everything. It’s cool and all but after a couple years of driver money I switched to the big di** Verizon unlimited plan with the new iPhone, it’s 130 a month for just myself and I don’t regret it. It’s nice to have service in all the rural areas for podcasts etc, surfing while on lunch and break. I don’t have Internet at my house and just use my hotspot whenever I want to watch Netflix or sports. It’s expensive but can definitely be functional
Ya because boost mobile uses Sprint's network and Sprint is garbage.

If verizon has the best coverage in your area there's about a dozen MVNO's that use their towers.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Major carriers are a rip-off anyways.
MVNO's run on the same network for a lot cheaper and the taxes and fees are included in their advertised price.

I had Verizon for as long as I can remember; in fact, I started with them when you were still able to pick out your own phone numbers. However, they kept raising their plan prices and the minimum data requirements. I left them about a year ago and went to Spectrum mobile. $14 for 1 gb or $45 for unlimited if you have other Spectrum services. They use Verizon towers and I was able to bring my own phone. The service is better and I am saving 75%.

rod

Retired 22 years
Two FedEx drivers even came to my retirement party. I got a nice FedEx tee-shirt from them :-)
C6D0F9F6-4632-41D6-83C3-8CF29857C8B2.jpeg

Looks like its seen its better days. :-) then again it is 18+ years old.

Shift 2

UPS does partner with most of the major wireless carriers to offer discounts to their employees. Verizon's discount was 22% so, in a way, yeah, they are paying for your cellphone.
:censored2: them and that discount. Tell them give me instant $5 raise today and another raise to follow inflation in the next contract. Until then :censored2:em.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
I use at&t unlimited and then added a line for the wifi hotspot. I have home internet for less than $20 month and its pretty decent.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
I use at&t unlimited and then added a line for the wifi hotspot. I have home internet for less than $20 month and its pretty decent.
Can you play a game of madden online? That’s all the internet strength I need, but could never get through a game with the old boost hotspot. The Verizon hotspot I have now is excellent. Never had any issues with lagging or getting booted since I made the switch last summer