This forum is so boring...

obama

I was on vacation last week staying at a Sheraton, sipping some Patron, and on the desk was a vase with a single red Rose. It got me wondering, whatever became of the regulars on this forum like Motownpride (or is it now Waynepride?), 2029guy, Isfriendly, ImpactedTSG, Ramsey500, etc. They all seemed to vanish from the face of the earth. Are they still working for UPS? Drop us a line and let us know how you are doing.

DS

Fenderbender
Ah Patron,rum of the pirates.Do you have the speedo and tie thing going?:happy2:
Q. Why are you starting threads about this site being boring?
Especially while on the beach in the Caribbean on your vaca?
We still like you,where's the beef?

obama

not the forum, just the I.T. section. Used to be some fun banter here, but I guess someone (???) put a stop to that.

DS

Fenderbender
not the forum, just the I.T. section. Used to be some fun banter here, but I guess someone (???) put a stop to that.
I doubt that,you know ups lets every hub run like a little company.
UPS is like the CIA,they know things you don't ,(and have the reports to prove it)
I just think that anyone that works there that is management,has no time for silly websites like this.
Little do they know....

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I was on vacation last week staying at a Sheraton, sipping some Patron, and on the desk was a vase with a single red Rose. It got me wondering, whatever became of the regulars on this forum like Motownpride (or is it now Waynepride?), 2029guy, Isfriendly, ImpactedTSG, Ramsey500, etc. They all seemed to vanish from the face of the earth. Are they still working for UPS? Drop us a line and let us know how you are doing.

Probably got additional responsibilities and does not have the time anymore.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Could it be the social media guidelines have made people think twice about posting?

Only if your real identity is known and if it is, you put this in your signature - "The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent UPS's positions, strategies or opinions."

But then UPS does not consider the Brown Cafe to be a Social Media site.

obama

call it whatever you'd like...I call it STOOOOPID. People can't express opinions anymore without fear of reprisal. We used to have some good banter before there was a curfew 'at the hotel'

obama

Boring---------------------------:getwell:

"The postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent UPS' positions, strategies or opinions."

Motownpride

Doing fine in Wayne, worked yesterday resolving billing system issues. The place is better without people like you. Would love to meet Giant2029. He mustn't have the skills to go somewhere else to work. We were talking about his investment in books. He talks a good game on the cafe, waiting for him to take on the hotel guy. I put my money on the Sheraton !

obama

<<We were talking about his investment in books>> you mean you are allowed to discuss these things in Wayne?? I'm surprised you are not fully engaged trying to track down the person who built a house out of UPS supplies he ordered online.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Doing fine in Wayne, worked yesterday resolving billing system issues. The place is better without people like you. Would love to meet Giant2029. He mustn't have the skills to go somewhere else to work. We were talking about his investment in books. He talks a good game on the cafe, waiting for him to take on the hotel guy. I put my money on the Sheraton !

If it is dancing in leotards, I'm putting my money on the other guy. :runcirclsmiley2:

Dfigtree

What qualifies you to use the revered Obama name? Were you born in Hawaii (prove it). Can't dance? Black? Are you (or "u" ... you like to use "u") r u a Democrat? Can you speak without a teleprompter? Do you fail to fulfill promises and blame somebody named Bush? Do u think the United Federation of Teachers is the lost tribe and should be granted every godly (or maybe ungodly) wish they make? Just what qualifies you to use the revered Obama name??? I bet you'll be an Irish O'Bama on St. Patty's day.

obama

ouch---easy now DF....but in answer to your questions:
born in NY
can't dance
not black
not a democrat
can speak without a teleprompter
I blame the wife occasionally
wife belongs to UFT ironically
do not celebrate St. Patty's day