This gift...

BUCN85

IMG_0299.JPG
So my mother bought my son this.... I saw it. Screamed. And hid in a corner lol.

GenericUsername

I bought one of those die-cast ones from the magazine we get. The left mirror was off, the back bumper was off, and the two bits of metal that go vertical to the bumper on either side of the roll up door are off. They're physically there with the car, it's just such a piece of crap that they didn't stay on. Figured Staples would have their crap together but it looks like another UPS idea gone bad.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
I bought one of those die-cast ones from the magazine we get. The left mirror was off, the back bumper was off, and the two bits of metal that go vertical to the bumper on either side of the roll up door are off. They're physically there with the car, it's just such a piece of crap that they didn't stay on. Figured Staples would have their crap together but it looks like another UPS idea gone bad.
I have a small tractor-trailer (probably about 1/150 scale) from a trucking company I had previously worked at. When I first started here and was all excited and hopped up on brown I thought I'd get a little package car to sit next to it. Not a chance in hell of that happening now. I won't even so much as wear the color in my free time.