This how to light the fire on the middle east

moreluck

golden ticket member
How anyone can see a massacre by our soldiers and then say we shouldnt apologize for it is beyond belief. Does humanity exist in our country anymore?

Peace

TOS

Get your facts straight "a soldier" not soldiers!!

You can apologize 'til the cows come home and these people will kill any American they see. Fact!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yup, even those pro-lifers find an excuse, even though the majority were small children being shot and killed.

And innocent women, well they are all sluts and lairs, anyways.
According to Herman Cain and Rush supporters.
Your comments are all over the place. I'm surprised you didn't mention 9-9-9 in your answer too!!
All women are 'dens' (lairs)? That doesn't even make sense.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Get your facts straight "a soldier" not soldiers!!

You can apologize 'til the cows come home and these people will kill any American they see. Fact!!

Its amazing that when our soldiers become the terrorists you feel "WE" shouldnt apologize for it? Yet, you want the muslims to respect us??

And it isnt SOLDIER, its SOLDIERS as many have been convicted for crimes against innocent civilians from this Sgts unit in the past.

Get a grip, and change the channel.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
Its amazing that when our soldiers become the terrorists you feel "WE" shouldnt apologize for it? Yet, you want the muslims to respect us??

And it isnt SOLDIER, its SOLDIERS as many have been convicted for crimes against innocent civilians from this Sgts unit in the past.

Get a grip, and change the channel.

Peace

TOS

This most recent story is about ONE man............John Henry Browne is his lawyer and refers to his client as "the soldier" , not the soldiers. You need the 'grip'.

I don't need any respect from muslims. They can stay in their century and I prefer to live in mine!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This most recent story is about ONE man............John Henry Browne is his lawyer and refers to his client as "the soldier" , not the soldiers. You need the 'grip'.

I don't need any respect from muslims. They can stay in their century and I prefer to live in mine!!

They may be behind the times, but you seem to be stuck in 1776 with the GOP. Come into the 21st century.

Peace

TOS

Just_another_day_at_work

Let's see those numbers:
Source wikipedia
"The decade-long War in Afghanistan (2001–present) has caused the deaths of thousands of Afghan civilians directly from insurgent and foreign military action, as well as the deaths of possibly tens of thousands of Afghan civilians indirectly as a consequence of displacement, starvation, disease, exposure, lack of medical treatment, crime and lawlessness resulting from the war. The war, launched by the United States as "Operation Enduring Freedom" in 2001, began with an initial air campaign that almost immediately prompted concerns over the number of Afghan civilians being killed"
Anybody want the Iraqi numbers??? Those you can multiple...

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Let's see those numbers:
Source wikipedia
"The decade-long War in Afghanistan (2001–present) has caused the deaths of thousands of Afghan civilians directly from insurgent and foreign military action, as well as the deaths of possibly tens of thousands of Afghan civilians indirectly as a consequence of displacement, starvation, disease, exposure, lack of medical treatment, crime and lawlessness resulting from the war. The war, launched by the United States as "Operation Enduring Freedom" in 2001, began with an initial air campaign that almost immediately prompted concerns over the number of Afghan civilians being killed"
Anybody want the Iraqi numbers??? Those you can multiple...

yes, but the faithful will say that "they" had to die for freedom and our national security!

We know whats best for them. DEATH. But "we're" the good guys!

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
151050_600.jpg