This is it, baby.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
It's all done. Off the clock by 7 with everything delivered; wrapping up what was probably the smoothest peak my center's ever seen.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Well looks like ups did a better job this year...they had alternative sites to run volume and hired more people...things they could have done last year but wanted to go on the cheap...you think after 100 plus years they would have this down

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Worked a lot of OT, but was by far the easiest peak ive ever worked. Plenty of routes, plenty of drivers, sweet dispatch and a great jumper who knew how to work diad extremely well and had a lot of Charlie Hustle in him. As much as I hate to say this, the company actually did a decent job for once lol. Merry Xmas to everyone here :peaceful:

Worked a lot of OT, but was by far the easiest peak ive ever worked. Plenty of routes, plenty of drivers, sweet dispatch and a great jumper who knew how to work diad extremely well and had a lot of Charlie Hustle in him. As much as I hate to say this, the company actually did a decent job for once lol. Merry Xmas to everyone here :peaceful:
You getting soft? Old man!..lmao

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
That's not,what she said. Melted Iceream!
fFR_ThinkThatsFunny.jpg
lol.

Returntosender

I'm not looking forward to the next two weeks.
FYI Amazon just started they're post X-Mas sale.
Amazon’s last sale of the year is called an “after-Christmas sale,” but it starts right now on Christmas Eve Day. Why? Because why not.

The sale offers deep discounts of up to 70% on items in categories that range from TVs and tools to clothing and jewelry, and sale prices are good from now through the end of the day on December 31st.

http://bgr.com/2014/12/24/amazons-after-christmas-sale-details/

S

selfcancelsignal

Peak is over? Apparently not at our center. Asked OMS if today was the last day of helpers, & he said we'd be using them on certain routes well into January. We shall see.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Same here!
They said helpers are completely done here this morning at PCM. I was one of the first 3 to get a helper in November so if anyone had one after today it would probably be me.

Peak went relatively smoothly here too except on-cars were pulling routes everyday. Had they planned properly they would have had enough casuals that they didn't need supervisors doing union work.

We had no weather that impacted delivery here during peak at all. Had we gotten hit by a few days of snow in a row we would have been in the same boat as last year.

They said helpers are completely done here this morning at PCM. I was one of the first 3 to get a helper in November so if anyone had one after today it would probably be me.

Peak went relatively smoothly here too except on-cars were pulling routes everyday. Had they planned properly they would have had enough casuals that they didn't need supervisors doing union work.

We had no weather that impacted delivery here during peak at all. Had we gotten hit by a few days of snow in a row we would have been in the same boat as last year.
We saved face,this time. Lets see how It looks,on the quarterly earnings report.

Johney

Well looks like ups did a better job this year...they had alternative sites to run volume and hired more people...things they could have done last year but wanted to go on the cheap...you think after 100 plus years they would have this down
Amazing what can happen if you plan right.