This Is What A Tyranny Looks Like

wkmac

With the definition of a terrorist being so open ended, originally someone with Al Qaeda to now almost any muslim who complains to someone taking part in the Occupy movement, someone who calls themselves an anarchist and now it appears the Tea Partiers are beginning to learn a hard lesson of what many of us warned about years ago as they experience the jackboot to the face.

With the enemy fast approaching anyone who complains or dare opposing a sitting gov't or administration, I see no end to enemies and therefore I see no end to the war. The fear by the military industrial complex in the early 90's with the end of the coldwar and dropping military expenditures has been cured once and for all with the creation of the new enemy that is as much fictional as it is constantly changing. Regardless of how many Bin Laden's you kill, there are growing millions to always take his place.

As the savage Capt. Redlegs Terrell told Fletcher in "The Outlaw Josey Wales"

"Doing right ain't got no end!"

They'll always be more Josey Wales to chase, either real or ones created!

"War is the Health of the State." Randolph Bourne

ups hero

Wow. Where is my mind today?? I clicked on the video, watched it closely and said WTF?? Where is the tranny?? What's this video have to do with these kind of people and then realized, whoops it said tyranny. Then I asked myself if I thought it said this is what a tranny looks like, then why did I click it to watch?? What is wrong with me today?? Lol

wkmac

Wow. Where is my mind today?? I clicked on the video, watched it closely and said WTF?? Where is the tranny?? What's this video have to do with these kind of people and then realized, whoops it said tyranny. Then I asked myself if I thought it said this is what a tranny looks like, then why did I click it to watch?? What is wrong with me today?? Lol

No reason to worry. There is absolutely nothing wrong with you. Relax, enjoy, sleep!

But if you are interested in "tranny" it's probably best stated you are in the wrong forum if not website in the first place.

Move along, nothing to see here.

moreluck

golden ticket member
eb0fe5b81e801b2bf900e4247b626179.jpg