This is why you document everything

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I skimmed this because it's pretty long, but it's classic FedEx. I especially like the part where he's going to get fired and he expresses interest in the PT courier jobs, only to find that they hired 5 people off the street.

This company is the lowest of the low. They will do anything they can to screw you over and the FedEx operatives never feel a pang of guilt. Fred. the sociopathic psycho has no conscience, and he's woven that directly into the way the corporation behaves.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

Please note the name Glen Corbin, who is a first-class A-hole. If you ever meet him, listen to him talk. He sounds just like Mike Tyson, and is a barracuda in the goldfish bowl. Not a nice fellow, and I hope the big dollar settlement that eventually occurs will light the little bastard up like a Christmas tree.

You suck, Glen. The day I quit, I hope you visit my station so I can tell you exactly what I think of you in-person. Seriously, this man is evil enough where he needs to be removed from the planet. If I owned a military-grade drone, you'd have to tie me down to prevent me from nuking him.

Think a black Fred who thinks his fecal matter is clear and odorless and is trying to make-up for his lack of height by being a huge dick. A total POS.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Please note the name Glen Corbin, who is a first-class A-hole. If you ever meet him, listen to him talk. He sounds just like Mike Tyson, and is a barracuda in the goldfish bowl. Not a nice fellow, and I hope the big dollar settlement that eventually occurs will light the little bastard up like a Christmas tree.

You suck, Glen. The day I quit, I hope you visit my station so I can tell you exactly what I think of you in-person. Seriously, this man is evil enough where he needs to be removed from the planet. If I owned a military-grade drone, you'd have to tie me down to prevent me from nuking him.

Think a black Fred who thinks his fecal matter is clear and odorless and is trying to make-up for his lack of height by being a huge dick. A total POS.

Seems like Fred love to put people of his type in upper management with the qualification that they have NO IDEA how to work with people.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Seems like Fred love to put people of his type in upper management with the qualification that they have NO IDEA how to work with people.

Corbin is a mercenary, plain and simple. He is the prototype for what FedEx wants in a manager these days, someone who always supports the company line and will do anything to climb the corporate ladder, including harassment, intimidation, and outright illegality. This is why I always advise people who want to enter management not to do it. If you aren't willing to be a soldier for Fred who is unquestionably devoted to the idea of being Fred's biotch operative, then you'd better reconsider.

There are very few people in this world who could provoke me to violence. Corbin is one of them because he has zero conscience and deserves a condo in Hell right next door to Smith.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

I think Glen Corbin used to be District Director in my district many years ago.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Sounds like Pluto might be a good place to send that Corbin guy to. The cold and harsh climate would easily match his personality.

Nolimitz

B. Failure to State a Claim for Retaliation
Because Plaintiff has sufficiently pled the elements of a retaliation claim under Title VII, the ADEA, and § 1981, the Court will deny Defendant's motion to dismiss.
C. Failure to State a Claim for Constructive Discharge
Plaintiff has alleged sufficient facts to show that a reasonable person in his position would have felt forced to quit because of intolerable working conditions. Defendant's motion to dismiss the claim for constructive discharge will be denied.
[41]
IT IS ORDERED:1. Defendant's motion to dismiss (Doc. 17) is denied.2. Plaintiff's request for leave to amend (Doc. 20) is denied as moot.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
Paul Johnson should start a GoFundMe account so that we can contribute to the "proper" outcome of this suit (so he won't drop it for lack of funds). And my question to Fred S is "Are you so far removed to your Ivory Tower that you can allow this and still take pride in your company?"

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Paul Johnson should start a GoFundMe account so that we can contribute to the "proper" outcome of this suit (so he won't drop it for lack of funds). And my question to Fred S is "Are you so far removed to your Ivory Tower that you can allow this and still take pride in your company?"

My guess is Johnson doesn't have to worry about fees because his attorneys took the case on a contingency basis.

Murcie

We have a meeting with him tomorrow in our location . He is a vp of our district I guess . We have to get our trucks and drivw to the otger location to attend . We are at uvaa in El paso . Meeting is at elpa .

Oldfart

Corbin is a mercenary, plain and simple. He is the prototype for what FedEx wants in a manager these days, someone who always supports the company line and will do anything to climb the corporate ladder, including harassment, intimidation, and outright illegality. This is why I always advise people who want to enter management not to do it. If you aren't willing to be a soldier for Fred who is unquestionably devoted to the idea of being Fred's biotch operative, then you'd better reconsider.

There are very few people in this world who could provoke me to violence. Corbin is one of them because he has zero conscience and deserves a condo in Hell right next door to Smith.
If I were you MFE I would.resign today in protest.