This job is amazing

Scuderia1

I love this job even tho the beginning is extremely tough. It takes everything out of you. Hands down best job I've ever had. When I tell all of my buddies I'm a driver with UPS, they are all like wow how'd you land that job.

I want to thank everybody for there help here. I know I asked some stupid questions but the responses here helped me a lot.

Sent using BrownCafe App

This person is very happy to have made the grade to become a driver. Why do you belittle him. If any of you that replied are drivers...how did you feel when you made the grade. By the way what's wrong in thanking the people who helped him get there. Is the common courtesy of a thank you out of vogue?

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Congrats on getting the position. UPS can get crazy but it's cool to hear someone who really likes it. Drive safe!

Sent using BrownCafe App

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Just Numbers ....who is belittled him ??
was just kidding about the 10 year note,and even wished him luck,,,_nooe93 only asked him how many jobs he's had!! I see no foul in either statements !!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I love this job even tho the beginning is extremely tough. It takes everything out of you. Hands down best job I've ever had. When I tell all of my buddies I'm a driver with UPS, they are all like wow how'd you land that job.

I want to thank everybody for there help here. I know I asked some stupid questions but the responses here helped me a lot.

Sent using BrownCafe App
Aww...they're cute when they're young and new, and haven't had time to get jaded like the rest of us...lol. Posting at 10am? Isn't your air going to be late, newbie?

Last edited:

badhab1

Sent using BrownCafe App
Proud for you. I retired in 2002. Missed it for the first five years badly. Now I just wonder where the years went. Enjoy the ride and still take time to smell the roses.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
This person is very happy to have made the grade to become a driver. Why do you belittle him. If any of you that replied are drivers...how did you feel when you made the grade. By the way what's wrong in thanking the people who helped him get there. Is the common courtesy of a thank you out of vogue?
The day I made it as a driver was amazing felt like the luckiest man in the world. I did once truly love this job as I think most of us have. Unfourunatly most of us have also been beaten down to the point of not caring a whole lot anymore.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I say, good for you man!

I know how you feel and I thank my union brothers that went before me for making this job what it is!

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Probably,one of his many user names!...how can he get soo many likes?...When he Is such an.............................................*&@!
He's very popular...he even ghostwrites books...lol
images-5.jpeg

The day I made it as a driver was amazing felt like the luckiest man in the world. I did once truly love this job as I think most of us have. Unfourunatly most of us have also been beaten down to the point of not caring a whole lot anymore.
We all feel that way, to some degree! The only reason I still care Is, I always took a lil pride in myself, no matter what job I did! These people will make you crazy,or nuts in the head! At the same time, I am very grateful for my job. Just hope that I can make it across, the finish line!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
We all feel that way, to some degree! The only reason I still care Is, I always took a lil pride in myself, no matter what job I did! These people will make you crazy,or nuts in the head! At the same time, I am very grateful for my job. Just hope that I can make it across, the finish line!
I also think as you get a little older your natural mentality goes from one day at a time man I'm gonna burn thru this. To can I sustain this pace for 20+ years and retire here?

watdaflock?

It's great you are so happy with the job! Congrats.
I hope everything continues to stay so positive for you.

Sounds like you've just recently began delivering? Lets see if the job is as "amazing" during peak season yet. Are you far enough North to deal with snow and ice?