This peak feels so different.

no_map_needed

Knowledge is key, Experience is power.
I would always check out what people ordered from Omaha Steaks walking the box up to the door, but this year we can't and it's leaving me with an empty feeling.

542thruNthru

I don't read anything on any box except the address or apt number. I don't care what their name is or where it's coming from.

Probably why I never learn any of my customers names.

GenericUsername

I knew we were missing something, I just couldn't tell what it was. I'm in an area where there would've been an absolute boatload of Omaha Steak packages too. Maybe we'll get lucky for Mother's day and lose the flowers by then.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
It's been a light peak for the most part for me. We have 4-5 routes running in my normal two-car loop plus a couple of PVDs. Good weather most days and lots of Amazon vans everywhere. I took a Code 5 twice this week and went home early.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I don't read anything on any box except the address or apt number. I don't care what their name is or where it's coming from.

Probably why I never learn any of my customers names.
Guys on the country routes I cover are always like oh it’s 3 houses down from where so and so lives. Yep don’t know them either lol

Total package

We can rebuild him
We’ll lose everything except Scamazon if something doesn’t change. We have drivers that have to tell their customers not to give us NDA because it won’t get back to the building early enough to make the plane