This Peak Is Punky

upswife75

You aren't in Mesquite, TX, are you? I have seen about 20 complaints on the UPS facebook page of people complaining about their packages stuck there and in Dorval, GA.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
What? Are you sure you work here? My management team tells me things are going without a hitch, like every year. All that screaming, shouting and temper tantrums? That's all for show.:runcirclsmiley2:

A

anonymous6

4 accidents in last 2 days, injuries in hub, not enough trailers, not enough tractors., not enough drivers ( no casuals ) and on and on. this is the worse ive seen it in years.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I clocked out at 5 PM today, we were light. I think I got about 2 hours of OT this week since all the extra routes were put in. We are starting 50 minutes earlier Monday, maybe we will get slammed.

Overwhelming peak so far. 60 hours and rolled stops since Tuesday. 30 stops waiting for me Monday morning.
I'm adding you to my big personality thread. I'm sorry I forgot but YOU are one of the most important ones in my transition with the brown cafe. The runner gunner. I've learned to appreciate them through YOU.

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...
58.3 hours this week,I like the cash

I'm with you. My kids are almost out of the house, I figure I'll stay for 10 to 15 years more, and in feeders I can make over two grand a week. I max out my 401k and investments, so I'm at a point where my net pay is a secondary priority to me. I'm lining up my retirement now, and there isn't a better place for that than the feeder department.

I swear, if I didn't see so many gypsos and Ryder rentals, I'd barely know it was peak.

And 728, it was a normal week for me, 59.75 this week. I recommend you put your name on the list.

I thought I would miss smoking weed, but apparently, I've grown partial to the easy life and the big paychecks.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Only around 6 hours OT this week, five punches. Several others in a similar seniority and area have picked up 65-75 hour weeks, though. :greedy:

vowl

up late
From a loader from OKC we've been sending all sorts of bull:censored2: to Mesquite, TX. My bosses are sending most all Texas, Louisiana, Arkansas, and Mexico there.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Overwhelming peak so far. 60 hours and rolled stops since Tuesday. 30 stops waiting for me Monday morning.
Welcome to rural Wisconsin. Imagine you will be rolling more stops next week with the snow forecasted. These retirement routes are ideal until the snow falls. Be safe and leave them hanging on the mailboxes!