This place SUCKS!!!!

StuffItFred

Where has this company gone? Jesus what a cheap ass outfit this place has become! Work 11+hrs everyday, deliver 100+ stops a day, work your days off, sacrifice family time, and all for what? Dried up biscuits in the morning, cheap orange juice, and a pat on the back. Managers are home with their feet up in their lazy boy recliners enjoying their time while we bust our ass to make the devil more and more money. This company used to be fun to work for and now it has become the cheapest piece of **** to work at.
I don't care what the managers say, the ass kissers say, this company could care fn less about ANYONE in the courier position!

RANT OVER

S

serenity now

Where has this company gone? Jesus what a cheap ass outfit this place has become! Work 11+hrs everyday, deliver 100+ stops a day, work your days off, sacrifice family time, and all for what? Dried up biscuits in the morning, cheap orange juice, and a pat on the back. Managers are home with their feet up in their lazy boy recliners enjoying their time while we bust our ass to make the devil more and more money. This company used to be fun to work for and now it has become the cheapest piece of **** to work at.
I don't care what the managers say, the ass kissers say, this company could care fn less about ANYONE in the courier position!

RANT OVER

happy holidays

YRUL8

Yes it does, but you can still enjoy it if you choose to. I am looking forward to my "meeting" after X-mas for working 60.15 hours this week in the blizzard. I must be as sick in the head as they are to look forward to these "meetings". PS-there was left over cake crumbs in the office they said I could have, but I figured they had fallen on the floor at one point so I passed.

A

Amigonnamakeit

RANT OVER
. Yep they don't give a S about the hourlies anymore. They was nothing left when I showed up for our lame breakfast. Thanks for nothing.

Goldilocks

RANT OVER

Not sure where you work but our managers are working like dogs and so is our Senior. Our managers and Senior come in the station at 0400am till 2300. Delivering and dealing with irate customers. Most couriers at my station worked up to 70 hours, including me. Customers are so mad about our staffing. Its going to get better, ONLY ONE MORE DAY.....Hang in there....

Goldilocks

. Yep they don't give a S about the hourlies anymore. They was nothing left when I showed up for our lame breakfast. Thanks for nothing.

That probably because your coworkers have snatched extra food to take on the road. I came in the other morning wanting a breakfast burrito a lo and behold they were all gone. Went into a truck that I knew this guy likes to eat and found 4 burritos in his truck....Hope he gets fat...lol....

Rhoderunner

That probably because your coworkers have snatched extra food to take on the road. I came in the other morning wanting a breakfast burrito a lo and behold they were all gone. Went into a truck that I knew this guy likes to eat and found 4 burritos in his truck....Hope he gets fat...lol....

Hope you 'fixed' those burritos with some extra hot sauce !!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Not sure where you work but our managers are working like dogs and so is our Senior. Our managers and Senior come in the station at 0400am till 2300. Delivering and dealing with irate customers. Most couriers at my station worked up to 70 hours, including me. Customers are so mad about our staffing. Its going to get better, ONLY ONE MORE DAY.....Hang in there....

Think Fred, MT3 and Dave are working like dogs? Hardly.

StuffItFred

Piedmont district. Managers have NOT gone on the road at our station. One of our managers was never a courier so they would be useless period. All they can say is oh great teamwork and lets minimize those 01's. Yeah ok.

StuffItFred

Breakfast? Our cheap ass station only had dried up plain biscuits one day this past week. No meat, just biscuits. No jelly, jam, meat, butter, nothing. And one gallon of off brand orange juice for 50+ couriers. That lasted all of 10mins.

whenIgetthere

Yes it does, but you can still enjoy it if you choose to. I am looking forward to my "meeting" after X-mas for working 60.15 hours this week in the blizzard. I must be as sick in the head as they are to look forward to these "meetings". PS-there was left over cake crumbs in the office they said I could have, but I figured they had fallen on the floor at one point so I passed.

I heard at least 40 couriers here topped 60 this week. Should be interesting seeing the paper fly!

SmithBarney

I guess I'm the odd person out.. we had a great peak, seemed relatively easy, 150+% increased inbound.
Lots of Food... I wish I got 60 this week.. I might have got 50 I hope.

hypo hanna

Breakfast? Our cheap ass station only had dried up plain biscuits one day this past week. No meat, just biscuits. No jelly, jam, meat, butter, nothing. And one gallon of off brand orange juice for 50+ couriers. That lasted all of 10mins.

Getting closer to plain bread and water every year!

XFILED

Yeah this place sucks more and more each day...Our breakfast of donuts, bagels, croissants, and water this week were gone in 10 minutes tops everyday....They splurged for breakfast burritos today for all our hard work...

DontThrowPackages

These food rants are cracking me up. We've had practically the same situations at our station. Guys walking away to their trucks with pockets and hands full of snacks, cheap coffee and OJ if you like to get to work early. Next peak, maybe nationwide they should just not provide anything for us. We'll just come to work; do our jobs and go home.

code 019 at ur moms

I guess I'm the odd person out.. we had a great peak, seemed relatively easy, 150+% increased inbound.
Lots of Food... I wish I got 60 this week.. I might have got 50 I hope.
150% is some minor ****. try 3x normal volume. I brought back some docs that were due on thursday today. after handing off extra volume to 2 other couriers.