This shows just who the government folks will listen to.

Box Ox

From the memo:

"While spirited debate about policy matters is protected under our Constitution, that protection does not extend to threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views."

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
FA7y1PUXIAA8Qbi.jpeg

El Correcto

god is dead
From the memo:

"While spirited debate about policy matters is protected under our Constitution, that protection does not extend to threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views."
“It is reaching boiling point - with many teachers quitting their jobs instead of enforcing what some believe are attempts to indoctrinate kids”

This is wonderful news.

Box Ox

“It is reaching boiling point - with many teachers quitting their jobs instead of enforcing what some believe are attempts to indoctrinate kids”

This is wonderful news.

I agree that they shouldn't be indoctrinating kids with their racist hard left trash. Just pointing out that a crackdown on "threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views" might not be uncalled for if that's truly what's going on.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I agree that they shouldn't be indoctrinating kids with their racist hard left trash. Just pointing out that a crackdown on "threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals based on their views" might not be uncalled for if that's truly what's going on.
Most likely self inflected threats.
Meaning if these school boards would listen to the parents and not attempt to alter the school learning plans to their own agenda, then no threats would have been implied.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This thread is really about how corrupt the teacher unions have become.
Instead of fixing the issues themselves, they need Federal Assistance.

Box Ox

Meaning if these school boards would listen to the parents and not attempt to alter the school learning plans to their own agenda, then no threats would have been implied.

I wouldn't think threats of violence or efforts to intimidate would be justified in most cases, including this one.

El Correcto

god is dead
I didn’t know we still cracked down on violence after the Democrat’s summer of love temper tantrum. Strange point of view you have fren.

Box Ox

I didn’t know we still cracked down on violence after the Democrat’s summer of love temper tantrum. Strange point of view you have fren.

I've always said I believe violence from either side should be cracked down on. And these people are going after teachers. Not downtowns and law enforcement facilities and officials that can better protect themselves.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Dude. Think of these schools as corporations; because that is how they operate. They operate as if they have shareholders to answer to; they are terrified to do the “wrong thing;” and with the extreme division in the country right now, how is that even possible?
They are fumbling around these mandates and pissing parents off because they have no idea what to and are in a lose lose situation
It has nothing to do with a specific “agenda,” man. Nobody in education is happy with the current scenario. It’s bad for everybody, no matter how you slice it

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Dude. Think of these schools as corporations; because that is how they operate. They operate as if they have shareholders to answer to; they are terrified to do the “wrong thing;” and with the extreme division in the country right now, how is that even possible?
They are fumbling around these mandates and pissing parents off because they have no idea what to and are in a lose lose situation
It has nothing to do with a specific “agenda,” man. Nobody in education is happy with the current scenario. It’s bad for everybody, no matter how you slice it
Look at that. Common ground.
We agree, if you are saying that one size doesn't fit all.

I would say that is a point in favor of smaller schools, or homeschooling.

Fenris

Threatening people is a crime at the local level that can be prosecuted at the local level. The Feds getting involved reeks of politicization. I am dubious of how a politicized group will broadly define 'threats of violence or efforts to intimidate individuals'.

If I say you'll regret this decision because you'll realize down the road how much of an adverse impact it has had, is that a threat?

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
If that IS what is going on, it should be handled by locally, not by the Federal government.

El Correcto

god is dead
I've always said I believe violence from either side should be cracked down on. And these people are going after teachers. Not downtowns and law enforcement facilities and officials that can better protect themselves.
Yes and if you don’t want political change from violence you don’t support parties that do that. It didn’t stop you or the rest of the leftists in this country from voting for Kamala or Biden who both supported the summer of love.

I wouldn’t hesitate to cast my ballot for republicans even if a couple public schools and abortion clinics got razed at this point.

PT Stewie

"Big Fella"
Parents are labeled "domestic terrorists" because they speak up at school board meetings against CRT ( which is a load of BS anyway) but it is ok for an Illegal Alien to stalk a US Senator . Antifa burns down police stations across the country but few wack jobs protest the election and there are ongoing witch hunts even though the FBI concluded there was no planned conspiracy. Maxine Waters incites people to harass members of the other party when they are out and about, but that is ok ? On top of it all we have the Village Idiot at the helm. WTF these people have to be voted out before the country goes down the tubes. We are now circling the bowl .