This will be FUN!!

wornoutupser

My center is instructed to return all of the rentals tonight.

I had to wait for one to return to the building yesterday morning just so I could load and do a run.

We don't have the equipment to handle the volume that we have on hand. I am glad that Carole Tome and company have a magic wand in hand to wave and make problems like this go away!

" Do more with less"

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.

I had to wait for one to return to the building yesterday morning just so I could load and do a run.

We don't have the equipment to handle the volume that we have on hand. I am glad that Carole Tome and company have a magic wand in hand to wave and make problems like this go away!

" Do more with less"
Everyone this morning was bitching. More miles and more stops than all through peak. PVD starting to be cut. Helpers told they’re done. Still have a few rentals.

Basically anyone without an 8 hour request I’d screwed. My feeder buddies that make pick ups say pick ups have been crazy heavy still. I guess the plan is pay out a :censored2: load in 9.5 grievances after next week.

542thruNthru

" Do more with less"
I got you beat. All our rentals went back last week. Also half our package cares have to be smogged or they can't be on the road.

Monday and Tuesday we missed 10% of our centers pick ups.

Today we have 3 routes sitting on the slide to be loaded but no cars.

I love this job lol!

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I got you beat. All our rentals went back last week. Also half our package cares have to be smogged or they can't be on the road.

Monday and Tuesday we missed 10% of our centers pick ups.

Today we have 3 routes sitting on the slide to be loaded but no cars.

I love this job lol!
Remember the Moto from the top “do more with less”

ManInBrown

Everyone this morning was bitching. More miles and more stops than all through peak. PVD starting to be cut. Helpers told they’re done. Still have a few rentals.

Basically anyone without an 8 hour request I’d screwed. My feeder buddies that make pick ups say pick ups have been crazy heavy still. I guess the plan is pay out a * load in 9.5 grievances after next week.
And people are surprised by this? January has always been worse than peak except in 2013 when they completely butchered it. my Entire time in package January was far worse than peak. I was out late at peak every night but had a jumper. Come January they bury you in stop counts, slightly more spread out, no jumper.