Those customers you wanna strangle

Geo926

I would have said now or they'll have to wait until the next work day. And after being told they aren't accepting any packages until next week the proper thing to do would be to future them for then. But sheeting as refused sure would have felt good.

Monday should be a blast with all the future volume [emoji51]

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
Largest package ive had in awhile, barely fit down the middle of my 700 went there first thing of course. It happened to be a 6 foot couch weighing in at 102 pounds, thank goodness i backed up the driveway then 3 days later here comes the call tag :censored2:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

And they pull the whole building when only a couple suites are closed.

I have a couple of buildings like this. I actually prefer this as I can usually indirect the closed. In the cases where I know that I can't (Social Security office does NOT want their stuff indirected) I will throw them on the belt before going on road.

trickpony1

Feeder drivers don't have DIADs. We aren't smart enough to operate them.

Local CPU drivers pick up pkgs from numerous customers. Dispatch wants to know when/if these customers are closed for holidays.

I don't know......ask BD.

S

selfcancelsignal

For me, it's the couple of customers I have that won't help me unload bulk. I know, paid by the hour, but some days it sure does ruin the flow of my route, & can have an effect on if I have to go back across town & deliver after my pick ups or not.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
So I delivered a NDA 12:00 commit package to this lady today at like 10:53. It was signature required so I waited for her to come to the door and the first thing she says is "Running late huh?" And I was like "No ma'am" Then she proceeded to tell me that NDA meant it had to be there by 10:30am. I explained to her that her zip code was a 12:00 commit time and the shipper must have been mistaken.

But even if it was late, it would have only been 23 minutes late so boo :censored2:ing who. That package made it across the country in less than a day and you're gonna bitch about 23 minutes!!!!!! Some people /rant
I always say, "this is tomorrows stuff, we got it here early".

Brown Matrix

He Starting To Belive
Ok one peak on a blind route I could not locate an address. Simple do a I need directions.
Next day I locate the building no problem. The ownerasked who made the deliveries yesterday? I replied I dont know. " well we checked our security camera for the last 24 hours and we saw you last night.
then called the center.
Some of them customers were on short yellow bus.