Thought about Life after Brown but having too much fun. Vote to help me reconsider.

browned out

Hey BCers. It is that time again. I am a 20 year UPS employee who was having a rough go of it about 5 years ago. So I needed to try to get away from Big Brown.

I decided to see if my wife wanted to quit her job as a floral designer and open up here own flower shop. She did.

It took about 3 years for us to be sure that it would be successful and viable. It is thriving.

Now that the stress is relieved from having to plug away at UPS being my only option. The UPS driver job is much, much easier to deal with.

Anyhow We could still use some votes for increased free publicity. Thanks

Below is the address to vote thru our local network affiliate.

http://wdiv.cityvoter.com/a-one-of-a-kind-creation-florist/biz/44757

DS

Fenderbender
Re: Thought about Life after Brown but having too much fun. Vote to help me reconsi

I don't understand .5 years ago things were tough.You opened a flower shop.Money is good.You decided not to quit as a driver because its easier.?
Send me some flowers and I'll vote for you.

browned out

Re: Thought about Life after Brown but having too much fun. Vote to help me reconsi

I don't understand .5 years ago things were tough.You opened a flower shop.Money is good.You decided not to quit as a driver because its easier.?
Send me some flowers and I'll vote for you.

We buy alot from Canada; thats where all her Gerbera Daisys come from. We use US and Canadian suppliers when possible.

It is extra play money now. There is no mental stress as a driver anymore. If I were to lose the UPS job who gives a friend?

Doesn't matter anymore. Much easier.

DS

Fenderbender

We buy alot from Canada; thats where all her Gerbera Daisys come from. We use US and Canadian suppliers when possible.

It is extra play money now. There is no mental stress as a driver anymore. If I were to lose the UPS job who gives a friend?

Doesn't matter anymore. Much easier.
Ok I understand now.I'll dig up some triiliums for a price:wink2:

browned out

Ok I understand now.I'll dig up some triiliums for a price:wink2:

Can't get those across the border; not no way, not no how. Unless we wait til winter and use the old Detroit Windsor funnel to bootleg em across.