Over70irregs

Thoughts on Browns Virus Contingency Plan? Wondering whats the plan for protecting the employees. Are we covered by regular health insurance or workers comp when working in dangerous conditions? We need to think about our own safety and prepare for possibilities. Public interaction is a possible job hazard. Someone in the Far East is underestimating it seems.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You can’t make this up

I know a driver that was in China when all this went down. He came back to work yesterday

The brilliant minds at UPS decided in order to protect the other employees they would change his start time until all the other driver were gone

to hell with the hundreds of people he comes into contact with everyday

SMH

Overpaid Union Thug

You can’t make this up

I know a driver that was in China when all this went down. He came back to work yesterday

The brilliant minds at UPS decided in order to protect the other employees they would change his start time until all the other driver were gone

to hell with the hundreds of people he comes into contact with everyday

SMH
I was tracking flights in and out of China on the FlightAware app when it all started. You could/can see the virus spreading in real time.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Thoughts on Browns Virus Contingency Plan? Wondering whats the plan for protecting the employees. Are we covered by regular health insurance or workers comp when working in dangerous conditions? We need to think about our own safety and prepare for possibilities. Public interaction is a possible job hazard. Someone in the Far East is underestimating it seems.
Get er' done!