Threatening attitude from management

Dr.Brownz

I thought this board might have some wisdom regarding a situation I had with management.
I work 3rd shift at UPS as a package handler. Last night I told my PT supervisor that he should have someone watching him while he breaks jams. I continued my work in my assigned area and next thing I know I'm being yelled at to get out of the trailer by a full time manager. He sounded angry and his demeanor was intimidating. He yelled at me to come to his office so I told him I wanted to wait for my union rep. At that point I was shaking with fear just telling myself everything will be okay because I had no idea what was going to happen. I went to his office with my rep and my manager asked, "so what's your grievance?" I didn't know what to say. I never even mentioned filing a grievance, I did get papers from my union rep in case my supervisor continued working but I was not planning on filing. I don't remember exactly how the rest of the interaction went except that my manager was angry and made a fist saying he didn't like the way I was looking at him?? My union rep said he didn't like the whole situation so I was then allowed to return to my work.
I was really stressed out today and I couldn't convince myself to go to work tonight for fear of how I might be treated by management. I was told there is a
1-800 number I should call about the issue. I do think I should take this higher up because so much of it seems out of my control.

File harassment, intimidation, over supervision grievance on the manager who pulled you out of the trailer. Demand a monetary penalty. It is in the new contract