Three charged with shipping drugs via UPS

Returntosender

Mario Patlan is charged with using his security credentials and position at United Parcel Service in order to move drugs through local airports.

Mario Patlan held a Secure Identification Display Area (SIDA) badge issued by the Transportation Security Administration, which allows access to commercial aircraft in restricted areas of the airport, according to the USAO, which alleges that he used the special security status to load UPS parcels packed with drugs onto commercial aircraft flying out of the Rio Grande Valley.

http://www.brownsvilleherald.com/news/local/article_a4687712-d4cd-11e3-927f-001a4bcf6878.html

Acc0rd

you deliver more drugs than you can even imagine at UPS! Ive seen LOADS of drugs get yanked by cops who come inspect the air dept with their drug dogs. 160lbs of Mary Jane one day in 3 boxes!

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Delivery that stands out the most I'm my career was about 15 years ago, I delivered 2 huge boxes of hyperdeic needles ( next day air) to what looked to be an abandoned boarded up house in ghetto. Must have needed em pretty bad to pay nda rate! Remember it clearly had marked on boxes what was inside , o well , not my place to judge!!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
upload_2014-5-7_21-40-50.png