Throw out your coffee, girls!!!

LiL"Comet"

No Way !!!! I have to have coffee:love: The ladies that have shrinkage will just have to make an appointment with a good Doc...

I've always heard that more than a mouthful a waste right??

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I have been drinking coffee since I was sixteen, and no shrinkage here, although my husband does still complain of carpal tunnel from time to time:smart:

LiL"Comet"

I have been drinking coffee since I was sixteen, and no shrinkage here, although my husband does still complain of carpal tunnel from time to time:smart:

Tooner LOL me too there's no way I would give up my coffee my kids want even ask me anything in the mornings till they see a cup in my hand

Then it's MOM....... wheres my toothbrush?
have you seen my shoes?
what's for breakfast?
where's my library book?
what's today is it Friday yet?
what's for lunch?
:crazy2:

And without my coffee I would probably hurt at least 1 out of the 3 of them!!!

diesel96

Coffee shrinks womens breasts

Just tryin' to help you out here.....

Does it give shrinkage on men ? :happy-very: I thought it was a cold shower....

Is it me, or is it just funny watching Tie's puppy dog avatar wag his tail at that statement....

over9five....when the Mrs brings the chicken home you must be a breast man....me, I perfer to delve into the thighs....:wink2:

diesel96

All this coffee titty shrinking talk, has me thinking. With all this new coffee lingo between Starbucks and Seattle's Best, do you think Dept Stores will start selling your bra cup sizes in "Tall" (meaning not tall, but small), "Grande"(meaning medium) or "Venti"(I guess meaning XL). And for the lucky husbands how bout your Mrs coming home with the "El Grande Supremo" :woohoo:

I've heard it said that the best of.....ummmm...."the girls".
Big 'ole gooduns or good 'ole biguns. But I don't really agree. There is a place for all sizes I suppose.