Throwback uniforms

chris9834

Thought it was pretty cool a vet in my center noticed I was wearing a short sleeve with a thermo under it and he asked me wears your coat, I told him Im still waiting on all my winter gear been 3 wks. So next day he gave me a brand new coat with tag still on it the one with the box and string logo and a old school UPS Olymics Worldwide Partners long sleeve shirt, a couple riverside new logo long sleeves and my favorite the old school vest which I think look a million times better then the new ones. I think when my new stuff comes in im going to hang the retro stuff up I like collecting retro stuff. Man and the quality is amazing compared to the new rags they give us.

overallowed

Thought it was pretty cool a vet in my center noticed I was wearing a short sleeve with a thermo under it and he asked me wears your coat, I told him Im still waiting on all my winter gear been 3 wks. So next day he gave me a brand new coat with tag still on it the one with the box and string logo and a old school UPS Olymics Worldwide Partners long sleeve shirt, a couple riverside new logo long sleeves and my favorite the old school vest which I think look a million times better then the new ones. I think when my new stuff comes in im going to hang the retro stuff up I like collecting retro stuff. Man and the quality is amazing compared to the new rags they give us.
I still have Riverside pants and shorts that are too small for me, but I hold on to them hoping some day I can lose some weight. Still have a couple of Van Heusen long sleeve shirts. The quality is amazing compared to the crap they make us wear now.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Depends on if your have anyone that's a stickler for appearance at your center. We have been told we are not allowed to wear the uniforms with the old logo or they will be confiscated.

chris9834

Depends on if your have anyone that's a stickler for appearance at your center. We have been told we are not allowed to wear the uniforms with the old logo or they will be confiscated.
Wow thats crazy no my on road gave a thumbs up and said thats looks cool. But thinks for the heads up, if the higher ups are in town ill make sure to bring my new stuff in.

chris9834

I still have Riverside pants and shorts that are too small for me, but I hold on to them hoping some day I can lose some weight. Still have a couple of Van Heusen long sleeve shirts. The quality is amazing compared to the crap they make us wear now.
Yea a vet gave me a couple pairs of riverside shorts during the blistering Texas summer days, they are way more comfortable. That and ive had a couple pairs of my twinhill shorts blow the a** end out on me while im utilizing my 8 keys to lifting and lowering.

overallowed

They told us not to wear the old logo stuff anymore, too, or we would be sent home and face disciplinary action. I wore em on the heaviest day of peak, hoping they would send me home. I even wore my old nylon jacket with the zip-in liner. They never said a word.

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
They told us not to wear the old logo stuff anymore, too, or we would be sent home and face disciplinary action. I wore em on the heaviest day of peak, hoping they would send me home. I even wore my old nylon jacket with the zip-in liner. They never said a word.
Funny how that works...

soberups

My winter jacket has the old box-and -string logo, its probably about 15 years old. No one has ever said anything to me about wearing it and I doubt they ever will; taking it away from me would compel them to order me a replacement and that costs money.

soberups

Does your center fullfill uniform orders in a timely manner? They cant confiscate it unless they are willing to immediately replace it.

Future

Victory Ride
3-Kinds-of-Tshirt.jpg

YellowSox

In my center they want us in the twin hill stuff, but if it's okay in your center, then lucky!

clean hairy

You show up in a throwback uniform, they confiscate it, and you have to work all day delivering in your underwear?