Thrown off Belt

ptloader

Had a bad night on my belt last week, and my full time supervisor kicked me off my belt and transfered me to another belt the next day without warning. He didnt tell me why until I went up to him the next day and asked, he said I didnt get enough scans, I was averaging 1400, but got 1100. Is there anything I can do to get back on my belt?

raceanoncr

Are the 'less' hours less than your guarantee or just less than what you are used to getting?

Good comment, dill. Many of our people think they can file for OT taken away. Contract clearly says we're only guaranteed the hours we're classified in.

BrownEvo

If I were you, i'd stay on the lighter belt. But the hub I used to load for, one belt could be light one day and be heavy the next.

tieguy

Banned
Had a bad night on my belt last week, and my full time supervisor kicked me off my belt and transfered me to another belt the next day without warning. He didnt tell me why until I went up to him the next day and asked, he said I didnt get enough scans, I was averaging 1400, but got 1100. Is there anything I can do to get back on my belt?

absolutely . Get your new boss 1700 scans and zero missorts. Then tell your old boss that you like it so much better on your new belt and thank him for moving you. Never let them see you sweat.:happy-very: