Thursday 50th Celebration

Mindthegap

Cakes and cupcakes.

Attachments

• IMG_5066.jpeg
    IMG_5066.jpeg
    121.1 KB · Views: 31

HedleyLamarr

I have found the "Let's Celebrate Our 50th Birthday!" emails we have been receiving from the company store to be completely inappropriate and rather insulting considering what is happening at Express. The nerve of them; they actually think we are going to buy a bunch of that crap before they force us out.

AB831

I have found the "Let's Celebrate Our 50th Birthday!" emails we have been receiving from the company store to be completely inappropriate and rather insulting considering what is happening at Express. The nerve of them; they actually think we are going to buy a bunch of that crap before they force us out.
They’re that out of touch with reality that, yes, they probably do think you’ll want to help their grift on your way out the door.

zeev

50 th birthday party, PSP, GFT are all distractions from the fact there is no contract, fear of the union kept compensation higher,than the realization that management could take benefits and pay away at will have brought FedEx to the point where they will get rid of the “last mile drivers “ . Oh by the way the insults will continue till they lock out the last driver.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We predicted this kind of stuff last year. Try to keep up.
Sure. I think we have all read your past posts that indicated "nothing was changing" and that "Express couriers were still delivering Express freight" etc. All carefully selected to tamp down the anxiety. On one hand, we have FedEx talking heads openly admitting the business model has fundamentally changed, including an article in Forbes. On the other, we have folks like you and station management telling us "Don't Worry", just like Alfred E. Neuman.

I think your honesty is just slightly in question, don't you?

Serf

Correct me if I’m wrong, but wasn’t this unified merger sorta supposed to happen until the response to the “pandemic” delayed it?