Tiger

moreluck

golden ticket member
FHP: Tiger Woods in car accident

FIRST ON FOX

Updated: Friday, 27 Nov 2009, 2:46 PM EST
Published : Friday, 27 Nov 2009, 2:06 PM EST
By NICK FOKIANOS | FOX 35 News
(WOFL FOX 35) - The Florida Highway Patrol reports that Tiger Woods is in very serious condition after being involved in car accident in Central Florida.
Troopers said his 2009 Escalade smashed into a tree on Deacon Circle in Isleworth at about 2:20 a.m. Friday.
Reports say Woods had just pulled out of the driveway at his residence, located at 6348 Deacon Circle. As Woods began to drive on Deacon Circle he struck a fire hydrant and then a tree, reports say.
Woods is listed in serious condition at Health Central Hospital in Ocoee.
Troopers said the crash remains under investigation and charges are pending.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Tiger Woods: Injuries Caused by Wife, Not SUV

Posted Nov 28th 2009 12:08AM by TMZ Staff
Tiger Woods did not suffer facial lacerations from a car accident. They were inflicted by his wife, Elin Nordegren -- according to a conversation Woods had Friday after the accident.

Tiger has yet to be formally interviewed by the Florida Highway Patrol -- that should happen this afternoon. But we're told Tiger had a conversation Friday -- with a non-law enforcement type -- detailing what went down before his Escalade hit a fire hydrant.

We're told he said his wife had confronted him about reports that he was seeing another woman. The argument got heated and, according to our source, she scratched his face up. We're told it was then Woods beat a hasty retreat for his SUV -- but according to our source, Woods says his wife followed behind with a golf club. As Tiger drove away, she struck the vehicle several times with the club.

We're told Woods became "distracted," thought the vehicle was stopped, and looked to see what had happened. At that point the SUV hit the fire hydrant and then hit a tree.

We're also told Woods had said during the conversation Friday he had been taking prescription pain medication for an injury, which could explain why he seemed somewhat out of it at the scene.

P

pickup

I heard the wife was upset because he was always playing golf and not helping with the household chores

over9five

Staff member
Jeesh, they have so much money I think she could just be happy and not care that he's sleeping around.

heh heh heh

Big Babooba

Tiger's wife apparently caught him playing the wrong hole with his putter. Had he backed first, his Escalade would probably escaped the wrath of his angry, 9 iron wielding spouse.:happy-very:

P

pickup

Could have something to do with the hooker he was caught with. Tends to piss off wives. LOL

it's true what they say, the last one in wants to be the first to close the pike.

maybe he could have asked her for a mulligan

moreluck

golden ticket member
I actually agree with Over and am not mad about his comment. Not that I'm worldly or anything......but you'd think she'd be grateful for the 'break'.

over9five

Staff member
Woods and Wife Unavailable To Talk To Police

Can you imagine any of us normal folk saying that to police who wanted to talk with us? "Sorry, we're unavailable".

D

Dis-organized Labor

I actually agree with Over and am not mad about his comment. Not that I'm worldly or anything......but you'd think she'd be grateful for the 'break'.

HUH???
What about the sanctity of marriage and all the stuff that is said along with that???

Is it all about the money$$$$:wink2:

moreluck

golden ticket member
"I've got a tiger by the tail it's plain to see
I won't be much when you get through with me
Well I'm a losing weight and I'm turning mighty pale
Looks like I've got a tiger by the tail."

BLACKBOX

Life is a Highway...
I'm wondering if when his wife took that golf club to break the back window wasn't instead due to some kind of domestic dispute? Just saw a picture of his daughter...totally cute. Talk about someone being born with a silver spoon in their mouth...wow!