TIM PAWLENTY's DEER IN THE HEADLIGHTS MOMENT(s)....

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
On Sunday, Tim Pawlenty fell into the crosshairs of Chris Wallace on his sunday news show. Since Tim Pawlenty isnt one of the persons FOXED SPEWS is supporting for the white house, Chris Wallace went after him and made him look stupid. LIsten to each question and how many times Pawlenty has to try and evade answering it, only to be re-directed to center and forced to answer the questions.

This is just the begining. FOXED SPEWS will attach every candidate until the field is reduced to "their" candidates.

[video=youtube;KjRrMsIkru4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjRrMsIkru4[/video]'

Peace.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
On Sunday, Tim Pawlenty fell into the crosshairs of Chris Wallace on his sunday news show. Since Tim Pawlenty isnt one of the persons FOXED SPEWS is supporting for the white house, Chris Wallace went after him and made him look stupid. LIsten to each question and how many times Pawlenty has to try and evade answering it, only to be re-directed to center and forced to answer the questions. This is just the begining. FOXED SPEWS will attach every candidate until the field is reduced to "their" candidates. [video=youtube;KjRrMsIkru4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjRrMsIkru4[/video]' Peace.
Why does everything need to have a spin? I did not see anything negative nor do I sit back an analyze it and create spin. And please, tell us who the CHOSEN ONE is BY THE ALMIGHTY FOX NEWS GODS? Geez....we are just learning the candidates

rod

Retired 22 years
Having met Mr. Palenty and his wife 3 times I can honestly say that he actually cares about Veterans and is a strong supporter of organ donation programs. (2 subjects that are dear to me). He strikes me as someone who actually cares. Wether or not he would make a good President I can't say but at least while serving as Governor of Minnesota you knew where he stood on any given subject. There is nothing wishy washy about this guy. I would have no problem casting my vote for him.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like what Pawlenty says he stands for....he's just got to be LOUDER & more dynamic to get people's attention !! He's going unnoticed.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If you watch this video clip, Chris Wallace cant get a straight answer out of Pawlenty. Every question asked gets a OBAMA bashing answer via talking points and Chris Wallace has to re ask the question and re direct Pawlenty into answering the questions.

Wallace slams Pawlenty on every issue leaving Pawlenty looking for help.

If Pawlenty cant handle the professional softball thrower like Wallace, then how is he going to be president of the United States?

Talking points got no where with Wallace. Wallace nailed him on every question.

Pawlenty is a weak speaking, talking point hound with no chance of winning the nomination.

Peace.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
I respectfully disagree. Perhaps, all candidates should be provided an advanced WARNING of the questions and only answer approved questions with the assist of a prompter. I am still waiting to learn of the FOX CHOSEN ONE?

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Everybody is in campaign mode now, so you can expect most interviews to go pretty much the same way with the candidates sticking relentlessly to whatever talking points their campaign strategists have decided on. I give Wallace credit for trying though, I think all interviews with politicians should be be confrontational.

over9five

Staff member
Everybody is in campaign mode now, so you can expect most interviews to go pretty much the same way with the candidates sticking relentlessly to whatever talking points their campaign strategists have decided on. I give Wallace credit for trying though, I think all interviews with politicians should be be confrontational.

Obama made it all the way to the Presidency with no one ever being confrontational with him.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Obama made it all the way to the Presidency with no one ever being confrontational with him.
O'reilly put him on the spot once, but you're basically right. The problem is that all the candidates look for "safe" interviewers, and there are no shortage of journalists willing to play that role in exchange for the type of access that might advance their own careers. If more journalists were willing to do their jobs instead of trying to curry favor, you would see more interviews like the one in this thread.

upsgrunt

So are you saying they "gave" it to Obama to avoid the alternative; and if so, why do you think this token nomination is doing such a great job? It wouldn't be because he was the most qualified, according to your logic.

moreluck

golden ticket member
It it was "anybody but Hillary" , then you won't criticize when Republicans vote for "anybody but Obama" , right?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It it was "anybody but Hillary" , then you won't criticize when Republicans vote for "anybody but Obama" , right?

The republicans will vote for party this time around just as in other elections. The only difference in outcome will be that OBAMA wont win by such a huge margin and it will simply be a majority. Republicans contributed to the huge blowout of McCain.

Peace.

brett636

The republicans will vote for party this time around just as in other elections. The only difference in outcome will be that OBAMA wont win by such a huge margin and it will simply be a majority. Republicans contributed to the huge blowout of McCain.

Peace.

You call Obama's win a blowout? The man won 28 states compared to the 44 states won by Ronald Reagan in 1980 its hardly a "blowout".

ajblakejr

Age quod agis

Peace.

I have the solution.

First, repeal the 22nd Amendment.

Then, work on repealing the Nineteenth and Fifteenth Amendment - you will not need those any longer.

After all, Thomas Jefferson warned us about Kings and George Santayana had a better handle on future events than Michel de Nostradamus.

If one reads enough of these threads, which lack an exchange of ideas and respect among BC members, one starts to notice the same (crappy) arguments repeatedly in certain threads. This can happen anywhere–on the right, or on the left. The left, however, in my observation, just does not have the ability to look beyond their myopic perspective.

Let 'respect' be the operative word and agree to disagree with respect for each other and our electoral process.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And just how many of today's democrats are caught in what is now being called “the Obama depression" without a job nor a future ?