Time card says drove 14.7 am I allowed to do this?

Ilovetoast

In actuality I only drove for 11 hours but Earlier in the week feeder forgot to put one of my shuttle runs to the airport. “I’m a Air driver”

I told them that they missed a day and they said they will correct it. Well instead of adding the missed day they just added a 3 hr training I never did the next day.

So now my time card says 14.7!
I had a 11 hour and 15 minutes rest till the next day.
Am I going to get dinged on the computer for this?

In actuality I only drove for 11 hours but Earlier in the week feeder forgot to put one of my shuttle runs to the airport. “I’m a Air driver”

I told them that they missed a day and they said they will correct it. Well instead of adding the missed day they just added a 3 hr training I never did the next day.

The company might not be happy but their are currently no DOT rules

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

Strange story.
Time card changes and who made them are documented in the system. Someone else's screw up isn't on you it's on them.