Time Card Viewer Issues

• Thread starter thisjobaintforeverybody
  • Start date

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Yup, Job Tools/Time Card Viewer is still down on mine too.

Who but UPS, would roll out an update on a Friday so any issues couldn't be resolved until after the weekend SMFH lol
Just like when they cut routes ten minutes before start time? Or send half a sleeper teams work down the road a day before they start, then have them bobtail to pickup the load the next day? Say it ain’t so???

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
i've never looked at my paychecks, i live so far below my means it's all on autopilot, with my bills

One of the first things that was pointed to me when I started Feeder training was a pile of paper in the walk-in area.
When your hours get screwed up, you fill one of those and hand it to the supervisor.
They have trouble keeping a sufficient amount available because they always run out.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
One of the first things that was pointed to me when I started Feeder training was a pile of paper in the walk-in area.
When your hours get screwed up, you fill one of those and hand it to the supervisor.
They have trouble keeping a sufficient amount available because they always run out.
Lotsa time card editing goes on in feeders but 9 times out of 10 it's the driver who screwed up something on other work.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
She was finally able to view timecard. Sup fixing numbers again?
giphy.gif