Time Card Viewer (on topic)

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
just a bit of info that I found out recently that some may find helpful. If you go on Upsers and log in...click on job tools...and then Tools. A Time card viewer option is available. This will show you your time card for the current week. This give you the opportunity to detect any punch errors prior to the info being sent to payroll, and you end up receiving an incorrect paycheck.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
just a bit of info that I found out recently that some may find helpful. If you go on Upsers and log in...click on job tools...and then Tools. A Time card viewer option is available. This will show you your time card for the current week. This give you the opportunity to detect any punch errors prior to the info being sent to payroll, and you end up receiving an incorrect paycheck.

Good to know, thanks

Overpaid Union Thug

Thanks man. That may have been covered already but many of us don't spend enough time on here to catch every single thread that pops up. It's easy to miss them nowadays. They tend to get lost among others.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Thanks man. That may have been covered already but many of us don't spend enough time on here to catch every single thread that pops up. It's easy to miss them nowadays. They tend to get lost among others.
you ain't kidding....between the whiners and where do I buy socks threads...lol

Anyway...it's definitely a more helpful tool for PTers...you drivers punch in on your Diads....we can't change or edit our start times in the computer, and have to rely on management to do it.

Overpaid Union Thug

you ain't kidding....between the whiners and where do I buy socks threads...lol

Anyway...it's definitely a more helpful tool for PTers...you drivers punch in on your Diads....we can't change or edit our start times in the computer, and have to rely on management to do it.
Timecard manipulation for part-timers is rampant at UPS. For full-time drivers it's mostly numbers that don't affect our paid day.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
I can't access it since I don't have a timecard, but does it show the different codes on there? Like lunch, paid break, shuttle time, etc?

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
If that 50 year old dude can stop posting about UPS jobs, maybe more useful threads can stay in the forefront !!! LOL

giphy.gif