T

thisjobaintforeverybody

I worked Friday but my timecard is showing no card. For you knowledgeable about payroll does this mean that the system is not recognizing me as working that day and I won't get payed and once again somebody is not doing their job or I will get paid but that information just isn't showing up because it does say in small print that some data isn't reflected?

Rack em

Made the Podium
It should show there by now. If you have your supervisors number I would give him or call or text tomorrow and make sure the hours get put in.

T

thisjobaintforeverybody

When do all the hours for this week have to be in to make next weeks check? Do you know?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Center manager submits them Monday morning.
IMG_1407.GIF

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Nice. Constant payroll problems and instead of the union doing anything, folks have to turn towards an internet forum for help.

You would think the union would do more?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
Not their fault, but too much pay issues going on. Time card issues, time shaving, etc.

I was thinking the union needs to really crack down. Lets start going after sups stealing from the hourlies, and get these things fixed.
There are penalties in place if you have a time card issue . How the friend is the union supposed to know of an issue unless you tell them about it.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
There are penalties in place if you have a time card issue . How the friend is the union supposed to know of an issue unless you tell them about it.
My idea would to have a task force in place to receive and investigate all timecard- pay shortages. Easy to do with a text number displayed where folks can see.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Not their fault, but too much pay issues going on. Time card issues, time shaving, etc.

I was thinking the union needs to really crack down. Lets start going after sups stealing from the hourlies, and get these things fixed.

...and then focus on those drivers who enter a lunch but work right through it...

The Driver

I drive.
I worked Friday but my timecard is showing no card. For you knowledgeable about payroll does this mean that the system is not recognizing me as working that day and I won't get payed and once again
somebody is not doing their job or I will get paid but that information just isn't showing up because it does say in small print that some data isn't reflected?

Call a sup or your center manager first.