Time Card "Voucher"

JL 0513

So for the 1st time I'm seeing a voucher at the bottom of this week's timecard. It's regarding a supervisor working grievance that I know nothing about but is in the amount of $1,500!

Anyone have experience with these? Could it be a big case of Sups working in which every full timer in my center is getting this large payout? I just can't believe it would be this much.

Someone please tell me I'm actually getting this money. 😊 As a note, the gross pay total on top doesn't reflect the $1500.

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Could be a grievance filed on behalf of the the entire building. I had something similar happen recently, although the amount was far less than 1500

JL 0513

Screenshot_20210102-134229.png

No1 Special

Long time listener, first time caller.
The last voucher I received from UPS was for a turkey, and then they quit giving them. Maybe the grievance was purchasing turkeys for the last 15 years?

542thruNthru

So for the 1st time I'm seeing a voucher at the bottom of this week's timecard. It's regarding a supervisor working grievance that I know nothing about but is in the amount of $1,500!

Anyone have experience with these? Could it be a big case of Sups working in which every full timer in my center is getting this large payout? I just can't believe it would be this much.

Someone please tell me I'm actually getting this money. 😊 As a note, the gross pay total on top doesn't reflect the $1500.
Could be a grievance that was filed and you were the effected member. A sup working when you were sent home or something like that. Could also be a grievance from many months ago.

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
Our grievance checks go direct to the hall. The BA looks them over, makes sure they are correct, were paid timely and then mails them out to the effected member. Check the online paycheck viewer and you should see an additional separate grievance check issued soon.

JL 0513

JL? It’s been a week! Don’t leave us hanging, what’s the rest of the story?

Check's coming, but it's been delayed. Found out it was a huge lawsuit by our local against UPS. Hence why we all ended up with a big payout, even though individually we may not have witnessed sups touching packages.

👍