Time Off Viewer

PTPeanuts

I just saw this link on upsers
It says I have 12 hours of vacation even though I haven't been here for a year yet?
Where did that come from?
And it says I don't earn more until 12/31 even though my anniversary date is next month?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
Doesn’t matter on anniversary day since vacations,option days etc reset on Jan 1st is dec 31st.. don’t axe where it from just use it.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Whaaaaaaaa. Guess each supplement diff.. ours is first of the year. Which sucks bc next year in July I will 15yrs and get another week but can’t use it till the following year. Sigh
Yeah, I’m in the same boat. We pick Vacay in beginning of year, but you have to know your date and balance them out. So dumb.

Boston25

I just saw this link on upsers
It says I have 12 hours of vacation even though I haven't been here for a year yet?
Where did that come from?
And it says I don't earn more until 12/31 even though my anniversary date is next month?
I would never go off of what the pay stub and or what UPSers.com says regarding personal, sick and vacation time cause it is usually incorrect.

PTPeanuts

So let's just pretend the 12 hours are an error or something.
But my anniversary is in July, does that mean I get my year vacation then?
Can I use it this year?

Wilson1397

Half the lies they tell about me aren't true!!
Whaaaaaaaa. Guess each supplement diff.. ours is first of the year. Which sucks bc next year in July I will 15yrs and get another week but can’t use it till the following year. Sigh
Here you would get the extra week. You just couldn’t take it until after your seniority date in July.

MattM

They will cash you out without warning or consent. So know your regions supplement.

I had planned option days scheduled 11 months prior to them being used in December. They cashed me out about a month prior to the end of the year, despite the calendar showing them being scheduled for the days after christmas.

I tend to now assume either for your anniversary date or the end of the year, they will cash out any remaining hours one month prior to those dates.

Say my anniversary date is 3/1. Let's say I plan to use some option days the week of 2/25. Ups will assume the hours are not being used and will cash you out 2/1-2/5. With my region, you need compensable hours per week to maintain health insurance. Your bosses calendar may still show option days but they'll revert to scheduled off, when they see nothing there. And voila, no health insurance for the time you have off.

Just be careful and know your regions dates.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt