Time slips

542thruNthru

I've been a Teamster and an employee at UPS for about 25 years, I was a steward for most of those. What in the hell is a time slip?

I guess a time card you punch in and out with. We still have them here.

To the OP you can see your times on upsers.com. just search timecard.

Being that we are trying to come together as a union on this forum lately. I'm doing my best to not run the new guys away. As much as we have idiots on here. The more people that come on here to help be informed is better for us. I know it's helped me.

Last edited by a moderator:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.

Being that we are trying to come together as a union on this forum lately. I'm doing my best to not run the new guys away. As much as we have idiots on here. The more people that come on here to help be informed is better for us. I know it's helped me.
I agree. I apologize. I really wasn't trying to be ignorant.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck

I agree. I apologize. I really wasn't trying to be ignorant.

Very important at this time. Solidarity for ALL members. I like it!

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
Download the contract in pdf form from teamster.org. then y o u can use the search function to find what your looking for