Time to Vote--- Sandy Pope

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
We just finished throwing TDU out of our yard tonight! They came with their newspapers and handouts, and "WE" collectively threw them out of the yard! Where do they get these guys willing to stand in hostile yards ?

HOFFA/HALL 2012

Peace.

705red

Browncafe Steward
TOS you know your full of ****!!!! You CANNOT throw anyone out of """YOUR""" yard. Please explain why Hoffa wont come to the midwest???? Please explain why VP canidates our campainging for themselves without the mention of Hoffas name???

skippy17

Looks like you need to expand your horizons and see whats out there. Vote for Pope change in a new direction. How come we can't get a straigt forward answer on wher Hoffa was for the debate?? Why would you miss something so important?? Time for Hoffa to Go:happy-very:
We just finished throwing TDU out of our yard tonight! They came with their newspapers and handouts, and "WE" collectively threw them out of the yard! Where do they get these guys willing to stand in hostile yards ?

HOFFA/HALL 2012

Peace.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What is with the hostility towards TDU?

They are trying to answer to the most recent and relevent threat to the status quoe, why wouldn't they?
No I'm not TDU, I'm a Teamster.
Much like the present governmental political climate, the people are "ripe for the pickin".
They vote for change, even when they don't know what the change will be.
I see a need for a new direction in both arenas.
One of unity, not divide.

O

OldSnake63

im a freight steward out of local 63 . a few months ago we crushed dan kane in the local election, he was supported by TDU . i seen these ******* aka TDU try to infiltrate one the strongest locals in the country . we silenced those *** ... check out the you tube footage .. " local 63 nominations" . I VOTED THE HOFFA -HALL SLATE !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

804brown

HOFFA/HALL 2012

Peace.

Who is "we"?? Could "we" be UPS management?? And you throw them out of the yard?? Fellow brothers and sisters of the Teamsters, doing the DEMOCRATIC thing of campaigning, and you THUGS throw them out as though you are UPS management!! Now i am starting to see which "side" YOU are on now!! Yeah vote the ScottDavis/Hoffa Slate!! Baby this is a referundum on your boy and when all the votes are counted, your boy will be on the losing side!!

Inthegame

HOFFA/HALL 2012

Peace.
TOS How do you finish your post with "Peace" after you clearly state a violent action? I have my own issues with TDU but these are Teamsters you're throwing out, not TDU. I usually enjoy your posts. I believe you add intelligent comments to these threads. You missed on this one.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I'm not trolling, i ask this question with the utmost sincerity: WHY should i vote for Sandy Pope? The fact that she isnt Hoffa is simply not good enough for me. I read of 'change' and 'new direction' from her supporters but all of the emails i get from TDU simply slam Hoffa rather than detailing the 'change' and 'new direction'.

From what i have read of her leadership at local 805 i'm really not impressed. The fact that she has never been involved in negotiating a Master Contract concerns me as well.

so please,enlighten me : just WHY should i vote for Pope?

Coldworld

60 months and counting
...what I meant is you probably thought it would be a cold day in underworld before you would ever agree with me on anything. (OK, it was a stretch.)

Actually,its interesting...you have been loosening up quite a bit this last year and taking more or a middle ground instead of being such a company fanboy. You do contribute some good ideas to this forum....

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Actually,its interesting...you have been loosening up quite a bit this last year and taking more or a middle ground instead of being such a company fanboy. You do contribute some good ideas to this forum....

Don't kid yourself--when I cut myself shaving I still bleed brown--but I guess 23 years in has changed my perspective somewhat.

hembone

TOS How do you finish your post with "Peace" after you clearly state a violent action? I have my own issues with TDU but these are Teamsters you're throwing out, not TDU. I usually enjoy your posts. I believe you add intelligent comments to these threads. You missed on this one.
Go to a TDU meeting and disagree with them and see who gets kicked out. There is nothing democratic about them.