Timecard for last week updated. No double time for black friday?

GrievanceKing

The hours are showing up like a regular day. Straight time and overtime after 8. I've never been paid like this for black friday. Anybody else showing this?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The hours are showing up like a regular day. Straight time and overtime after 8. I've never been paid like this for black friday. Anybody else showing this?
christmas-vacation.gif

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
Wait til you see your actual paycheck. If it’s still wrong get them to fix it, demand a green check NDA. If that doesn’t happen talk to Steward. This isn’t hard people.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.
The fact that you voluntarily went in to work created that. It's still a holiday. You should have stayed home.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
Doesn't this happen every year? I know in feeders it never showed on the time card viewer, but was in my check.
Same. Didn’t show on time card, 12.97 hours of double time on my check. Happens every year that’s just the way they do it for some reason.

Yeet

Not gonna let ‘em catch the Midnight Rider
The fact that you voluntarily went in to work created that. It's still a holiday. You should have stayed home.
I grossed $1,400 on Black Friday alone. They make it worth it to come in. If you want to stay home, that’s fine but don’t get mad at the guys that want that kind of payday.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
Smh. If you only knew how much of that day you showed up for work on a paid holiday was taxed.
I don’t make money if I don’t work. And if I do get payed for a holiday I make more regardless. I really don’t care.