Tint ticket.

upslesbian13

I got a ticket tonight for my tinted windows. Does that affect me from driving on Saturday?. I know your suppose to have a clean driving record.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I got a ticket tonight for my tinted windows. Does that affect me from driving on Saturday?. I know your suppose to have a clean driving record.
Are they too dark? I got mine tinted as dark as is legal here. Been pulled over a few times never got a ticket. Their reader has put my tint anywhere from 22-28% not accurate at all.

SmithBarney

Well considering most factory glass is about 75% light transmittance it easily could drop depending on tint levels.
I got pulled over twice out of state, I think I was being profiled, but when they saw I didn't fit what they were looking for, they let me go, one guy measured my windows at like 17% Which is roughly correct, I had 20% tint all around +- factory glass. he said it was insane, and "how can you see" I told him it's easier on my fair clear eyes, and also to protect my sports gear in the back from being seen, he seemed to understand... hah.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Most of the unmarked cop cars have dark tint. Can't even see if they are in the car.----- Citizens arrest!!
If I ever get a ticket for cell phone use they may have to restrain me. Ever seen the inside of a cop car? Holy distractions batman!!! One top of all that most are on their own phones when I see them.

SmithBarney

If I ever get a ticket for cell phone use they may have to restrain me. Ever seen the inside of a cop car? Holy distractions batman!!! One top of all that most are on their own phones when I see them.

But clearly they are highly trained at talking on the phone, and using their laptops...

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Vans with no windows in the back, custom painted with two hot chicks riding tigers with 8 inch teeth pulling a wizard with a pimp hat and crystal ball the size of your head would get more attention.

Notretiredyet

In this area tint tickets are an equipment violation, not a moving violation. Only moving violations are noted on yearly DMV report, shouldn't be an issue.

HomeDelivery

furthermore, there are ways around to keep tint on your front windows...

i saw a news reporter warning a customer on the parking lot about it & the driver produced a doctor's note/ "state exemption form" making her exempt from getting a ticket. it raised many eyebrows around here.

http://www.pacode.com/secure/data/067/chapter175/s175.265.html

yea, i can't wait until summer where i'm dark like fried chicken on the window side from the burning sun...

Last edited:
Lol! So I shouldn't have to tell my sup about it? Or should I just to keep me in the clear
Just disclose it on your disclosure form when they check your drivers license every year. Don't worry about it. It won't count but you can sleep better at night when you are always telling the truth. The truth will always set you free.