Tip

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
So Christmas is here. Drivers, Are you tipping your preloader, car wash guy, mechanic, etc this year? If so how much to each?

I gave my preloader $50. I gave my car wash guy who fuels my truck every night a small Dunkin Donuts gift card. I considered tipping my mechanic but he hasn't fixed like 3 things I wrote up.

bought my helper 3 meals as a tip. My preloader completely blows no tip. I was going to tip mechanic but he keeps just putting "ok" and not fixing anything so I changed my mind on him too

midwest brown

Passed my preloader a 20 dollar wal mart gift card I got the other day from a business. I fuel my own truck and my truck is always dirty so no on them. And ya the mechanic "no problem found" so "no tip was found" either

mjjlohn

Working out of a uhaul this year, planning on tipping my loader 150$, he does an excellent job
ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1419388538.110115.jpg

brown metal coffin

Helper $125 tomorrow 12/24 and bought lunch all month. Gave mechanic $25 dunkin donuts give card. Got a completely new "loaders" for peak (not very good) and are not giving them anything; especially considering what they put me through this peak. They loaded my car in a way that would astound you I say... I will though give my loader who loaded the rest of the year something in the $40 range...

PT Car Washer

Really. Using a tote box for your 1000 shelf, 2000 shelf etc. I wonder what shelf is loaded in "moms attic". Anyone who delivers out of a U Haul will know what that means.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Helper $125 tomorrow 12/24 and bought lunch all month. Gave mechanic $25 dunkin donuts give card. Got a completely new "loaders" for peak (not very good) and are not giving them anything; especially considering what they put me through this peak. They loaded my car in a way that would astound you I say... I will though give my loader who loaded the rest of the year something in the $40 range...
Wow, Never heard of someone giving so much to a helper. That's nice of you. I bought mine sodas a few times a week for the last month then whatever he wanted today for lunch, desert, etc.

brown metal coffin

Wow, Never heard of someone giving so much to a helper. That's nice of you. I bought mine sodas a few times a week for the last month then whatever he wanted today for lunch, desert, etc.

This kid never complained, ran all day, showed up every day he was supposed to when I wanted him to, had the fortitude of a lion and even worked sick. I could send him to do stuff by himself with out supervision and could work the board just fine. I had the most work that I ever had in 24 years (15 years driving) but this kid made it much easier and I got done earlier. He is worth far more than $125 in my opinion.

PT Car Washer

This kid never complained, ran all day, showed up every day he was supposed to when I wanted him to, had the fortitude of a lion and even worked sick. I could send him to do stuff by himself with out supervision and could work the board just fine. I had the most work that I ever had in 24 years (15 years driving) but this kid made it much easier and I got done earlier. He is worth far more than $125 in my opinion.
Considering what UPS pays helpers, I believe you were correct in what you tipped your helper. Anyway it is your call.

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
I give him extra time on the helper time card and bought lunch yesterday.
He didn't show up a couple days so that's as good as it's getting. :santa:

Jcups3349

My loader is a huge Lakers fan, argues with me that Kobe is greater than Jordan. Bought him a green and white "Kobe Blows" t-shirt. He didnt accept. Gave hime a 20 instead.

Sent using BrownCafe App