tired a**poser life for $29.37/hr

11.19igrad

update

im starting bartending school today.

getting finger printed for security officer tuesday.

serving up 300 burgers in 3 hours for about $175 @ predator games @ bridgestone arena.

take home is $950 a week from my bootleg temp ups situation.

but im hoping thats 2 nights bartending. even if it is, i need both to do some stuff and save.

but these discount "upsers" really think they
are the hottest *+#* the sun ever shined on πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

#TIRED πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
update

serving up 300 burgers in 3 hours for about $175 @ predator games @ bridgestone arena.

but im hoping thats 2 nights bartending. even if it is, i need both to do some stuff and save.

are the hottest *+#* the sun ever shined on πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ½β€β™‚οΈπŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

#TIRED πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
What in the part timer is this?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
update

#TIRED πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Its a good thing you have chosen professions that don't involve a hand brake

update

#TIRED πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Heck you could be making $40 an hour pretty soon if you only knew how to engage the parking brake

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
update

#TIRED πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
You drunk?

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
update

#TIRED πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Geezis

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Heck you could be making $40 an hour pretty soon if you only knew how to engage the parking brake

Hope there are no handbrakes involved
tumblr_ne4tjzze8K1qz9wlpo1_250.gif

SMH

542thruNthru

update

#TIRED πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’
Keep up the good work HB. Don't forget to always keep us updated.

Box Ox

update

#TIRED πŸ˜’πŸ˜’πŸ˜’

And I thought the saddest post Id see on BC this month would be Ukraine War related.