Tired and feeling sick often when on vacation

onehandsolo

Hi I have been working at ups for almost 28 years. 23 as a driver. Over the last 8 years or so I have notice that I am often sick and tired while on vacation.

I wonder if this happens to other Upsers as well. Maybe my body finally gets a chance to slow down which causes me to notice a lot of aches and pains. Maybe I just need to learn how to relax when of work.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
image.jpeg

Is this you're wife?

If so I think I know the problem.

hellfire

no one considers UPS people."real" Teamsters.-BUG
Hi I have been working at ups for almost 28 years. 23 as a driver. Over the last 8 years or so I have notice that I am often sick and tired while on vacation.

I wonder if this happens to other Upsers as well. Maybe my body finally gets a chance to slow down which causes me to notice a lot of aches and pains. Maybe I just need to learn how to relax when of work.
Maybe your feeling like crap because you know you have to come back to the hell hole known as UPS

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Maybe you should switch hands