TLDR. Another Amazon Delivery Thread.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
kicked,in nuts3.gif

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
I had a woman ask me a week or so ago if FedEx still delivered for Amazon. I told her, No and you might want to early for Christmas if you’re ordering from Amazon.
Due to fatigue of being forced 6 days a week during peak my stops per hour will be drastically reduced..UPS has had plenty of time to hire 22.4s and gear up for the holiday..

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
I've been saying that on the FXG side that if there's no new faces for drivers by now, we're also going to have another "awesome peak season."

I told my BC that I may jump ship & transfer by the end of the month, just to cut my commute times & if they need me back to deliver on my bid route, to "show me the money"

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Due to fatigue of being forced 6 days a week during peak my stops per hour will be drastically reduced..UPS has had plenty of time to hire 22.4s and gear up for the holiday..

I think this is our peak plan, 22.4s. I had a supervisor ride with me Tuesday and she was telling me about their Peak Planning Meeting. I had a Driver's Helper, a Golfcart Helper, and a Personal Vehicle Driver last year. None of those this year on my route. We are short of drivers and they are ADAing all our P-700s right now. Disaster in the making.

KingofFluff

I think this is our peak plan, 22.4s. I had a supervisor ride with me Tuesday and she was telling me about their Peak Planning Meeting. I had a Driver's Helper, a Golfcart Helper, and a Personal Vehicle Driver last year. None of those this year on my route. We are short of drivers and they are ADAing all our P-700s right now. Disaster in the making.
Add to that we are not limiting any volume. its gonna be epic