TMobile UPS Corp Rate Plan Upgrade

gorilla

i'm new here, and was wondering who helps upser's upgrade there tmobile phones ???
i got a moto 195s phone now, but want a tmobile dash.
my contract is up for renewal.
i have a ups corp rate plan for the air time, but i dont want to pay ********* to get that dash through tmobile.

tmobile told me to sign up here, and there would be a lot of members on the boards that could give me some wisdom on this subject !!!

thanks

gorilla

Last edited by a moderator:

over9five

Staff member
Welcome to BrownCafe, Gorilla!

They told you to sign up here? Can't help you with that, but hopefully someone else will!

atatbl

tmobile told me to sign up here, and there would be a lot of members on the boards that could give me some wisdom on this subject !!!

Over and Drew- they clearly told him to come to BC. We are taking over the interwebs!!!!!111!!1!!!

gorilla

i'm a transplant from vancouver (pdx) wash, not bc.
my manager is not giving me any kind of support or info for the web site signon.
my ups employee # is not working either.

ok, i try'd tmobile, and they sent me a "pos" samsung, now i have to send it back.

i'm thinking going towards sprint or att.
anyone got the scoop on there stuff ???

thanks

gorilla

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
gorilla,
"bc" stands for "Brown Cafe", this website. This is a privately owned UPS Discussion Board, we can not help here with your T-Mobile account, except to give bad advice. Try www.UPSers.com or T-Mobile. www.upser.com is owned by this site's Administrator, that is why you were directed here. You left out the second "s" typing the address. Then come back here and discuss UPS stuff.

atatbl

Can anyone explain what this is trying to say???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/All_your_base_are_belong_to_us

That won't really give you the whole meaning of it's use presently, but it's a start.

Edit: LMAO. I was just reading that wiki page and noted this footnote:
On June 1, 2006, the video hosting website YouTube was taken down temporarily for maintenance. The phrase "ALL YOUR VIDEO ARE BELONG TO US" appeared below the YouTube logo as a placeholder while the site was down. Some users believed the site had been hacked, leading the host to add the message "No, we haven't been hacked. Get a sense of humor."[7]"