To all my haters...

quad decade guy

About my double spacing: easier for me to proof read(yes I try). Simple. Don't like it?

Don't read it. Scroll on. Easy.

About sentences and the way they are displayed in final form. That's done by the Brown

Cafe app. I don't have a lot of time as I work 14 hrs. a day. You don't understand how

little I care about what you think about my writing skills. Really. I don't have time.

Again, too hard to read-don't.

My posts are more of a reflection of thoughts as they might be in a safety meeting

or other conversation, don't care if they aren't perfectly grammatical. Belittling, deriding

and hating won't change anything on my end. I do think it tells a lot about who you

really are.

In the end, I would hope that replies and the time expended, would go towards

finding root causes and solutions for fatalities and accident/incidents.

About my double spacing: easier for me to proof read(yes I try). Simple. Don't like it?

About sentences and the way they are displayed in final form. That's done by the Brown

Cafe app. I don't have a lot of time as I work 14 hrs. a day. You don't understand how

little I care about what you think about my writing skills. Really. I don't have time.

My posts are more of a reflection of thoughts as they might be in a safety meeting

or other conversation, don't care if they aren't perfectly grammatical. Belittling, deriding

and hating won't change anything on my end. I do think it tells a lot about who you

really are.

Hi
@Integrity

oldngray

nowhere special
haters_gonna_hate.gif

quad decade guy

If you don’t care why make this thread then? Also who are you?

Why? To save lives. Spend your energy finding solutions. Who am I? Just someone that doesn't exist,

that is a delusional, reddit spammer?

I think that's covered all of them so far....that people agree and find funny.

Integrity

Binge Poster

really are.

I agree with you on this unnecessary defocusing from points and topics of your posts.

IMO:
Are they haters? Maybe. Are they dysfunctional, immature posters? IMO Most definitely .

I don’t mean to offend anyone but if the shoe fits by all means, wear it.

Peace.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Why? To save lives. Spend your energy finding solutions. Who am I? Just someone that doesn't exist,

that is a delusional, reddit spammer?

I think that's covered all of them so far....that people agree and find funny.
I know we don’t always agree but I know in principle we share the same passion for a safe workplace.

If you ever want a private conversation feel free to PM me.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge

really are.

jobs jobs jobs