To Drivers-Where do I learn to drive a manual before road test?!!

steve44

I just out my name on the list and after 10 years, I feel like I will get a call. I am worried about the test though. No one that I know has a manual car that I can practice on. I heard they already expect you to know how to drive one. What do I do? I called the drivers ed in my county and they said they would teach me but I have to provide the car that is manual? Any ideas?

Pooter

I'll never understand why you guys wait years and never once think to learn standard BEFORE your time comes up.

Call driving schools, watch YouTube videos and pray :D

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
I'll never understand why you guys wait years and never once think to learn standard BEFORE your time comes up.

Call driving schools, watch YouTube videos and pray :D
All i am going to say is, not directing it to anyone in particular, but if a guy cant drive a stick, THATS JUST PATHETIC. I put that 1 in the same category as a dude who cant catch a baseball, shoot a basketball or throw a football. KILLING THE MANHOOD MAN lmfao.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
200dfrtyhjhh.gif

chris9834

Best idea i can give is look on craigslist and see if someone offers stick shift training, if not make a add im sure someone would want to make some money as long as u dont burn up their clutch lmao.

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
im almost positive my center manager said that they were changing the road test to an automatic. or might have already changed? i don't think there is but a very few manuals left in my building

underworked1

All i am going to say is, not directing it to anyone in particular, but if a guy cant drive a stick, THATS JUST PATHETIC. I put that 1 in the same category as a dude who cant catch a baseball, shoot a basketball or throw a football. KILLING THE MANHOOD MAN lmfao.
It's actually not that unusual nowadays. Anyone 30 or younger probably hasn't had to drive a stick. Personally I think it is unsafe as :censored2:. They want all our attention on driving and 2 hands on the wheel. There is no reason ups shouldn't be 100% automatics. Except they are greedy tightwads. If their main focus was safety we would all be driving autos
Edit: basketball and football is a sign of city boy manhood. Around here being able to gut and skin a deer or any other animal, whilst chewing a dip is real manhood.

underworked1

im almost positive my center manager said that they were changing the road test to an automatic. or might have already changed? i don't think there is but a very few manuals left in my building
Road test can be automatic but when they send them guys to integrad they better be able to drive a stick.