To those who have used Tuition Assistance.

BrownNinjaz

Will I get reimbursement even if I don't pay to school, but the loans were used? I will be using loans which must be repaid so I am not sure if I can get a refund from UPS once grades are posted to pay the loans. I will be refunded by Federal Aids if I do use loans, like about 1,000+ so I am not sure if I can get refunded by UPS even though I was refunded by Federal Aids. I do owe loans, like 6,000 so far since I've been having problems with UPS tuition assistant.

-Eddie

Last edited:

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Will I get reimbursement even if I don't pay to school, but the loans were used? I will be using loans which must be repaid so I am not sure if I can get a refund from UPS once grades are posted to pay the loans. I will be refunded by Federal Aids if I do use loans, like about 1,000+ so I am not sure if I can get refunded by UPS even though I was refunded by Federal Aids. I do owe loans, like 6,000 so far since I've been having problems with UPS tuition assistant.

-Eddie
Huh? If you're not going to school...what did you use the college loans for?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

-Eddie

Seriously?

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
So you want UPS to pay off loans that you took out to pay for classes you attended BEFORE you ever worked for UPS? Right, let me know how that works out for ya.