Today like a peak day...

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I backed up to the receiving door and rang the bell before opening the rear door to start scanning their packages. Another employee who did not work in that department opened the door for me. I went in, grabbed a pallet and started putting their packages on to the pallet. When I was done I went to find one of the receiving employees, who happened to be in the break room. She became upset that I was wandering around the receiving area, which was certainly not the case as all I was doing was trying to get a signature. The store manager requested that we have another driver deliver their packages. Our center manager and on-car fully supported what I had done.

Sounds to me they did you a favor. Too bad ah?

3 done 3 to go

I was with you till you actually have. "sense of urgency. " Just sign for your sheet. Just to get it out of my way. So glad I have no Walton family enterprises out where I am.

3 done 3 to go

Looks to be another 8:30 night down here. I thinking this 4 day work week would be a good thing. If I could get Friday or Monday. Anyways

NickyNik

Tuh, 144,000 would be great. We have been in the 170,000s all week. The lowest it's been since I've gotten to this place was in the 150,000. Boy do I miss my old hub lol.