Today was a hilarious S-show, thanks LEO Engineers

SmithBarney

Old timers for the most part had no problem. New hires, no maps, no directions, no common sense... I finished my 70 by noonish(early Mondays mean straight line) Mgr begged me to stay(fortunately, family issues need focus first) it was already falling apart at 1030, by 1200, so many calls of panic to the manager... can't wait to see tomorrows report.

Guitarman01

Old timers for the most part had no problem. New hires, no maps, no directions, no common sense... I finished my 70 by noonish(early Mondays mean straight line) Mgr begged me to stay(fortunately, family issues need focus first) it was already falling apart at 1030, by 1200, so many calls of panic to the manager... can't wait to see tomorrows report.
So what happened with the Leo's? Was it nationwide or just local?

Guitarman01

There's a new update which eliminates map feature. I don't know why anyone would use the leo or omnitrac for that matter, outdated 80's tech.
You're kidding? The whole map is gone? I use that all the time on my sra rte. It's real easy to determine how to run the rte using the map. I can't believe they would eliminate that.

MAKAVELI

You're kidding? The whole map is gone? I use that all the time on my sra rte. It's real easy to determine how to run the rte using the map. I can't believe they would eliminate that.
If you are new, I can see your point. If you've been here a while and on the route for a while, you shouldn't need a a map of any sort. Get a paper map. Blow it up,and laminate it. You can then highlight your stops on it and you'll learn it inside and out that way, eventually not needing the map

Guitarman01

If you are new, I can see your point. If you've been here a while and on the route for a while, you shouldn't need a a map of any sort. Get a paper map. Blow it up,and laminate it. You can then highlight your stops on it and you'll learn it inside and out that way, eventually not needing the map
I would always use the map layout on a spread out sra rte or Saturdays. It's so quick, you see all your stops in a second and my rte definitely changes on a day to day basis depending on where I have to go and p1s. It will always be the quickest way to plot my rte. If you had a local rte with a bunch of stops right on top of each other I could see it being a little ridiculous.

Guitarman01

Couldn't resi release(option was gone) work around was using FDX shipper release #
Maps worked, but no directions(we have tons of drivers with less than 10 yrs, who rely on it heavily)
I will click start navigation sometimes even when I don't need to, Just so I don't have to play where's Waldo with addresses or houses that jump around. I only have a couple neighborhoods where I can just count houses. I've learned to put myself on autopilot and try to Mail it in as much as possible lol. Only way to survive 20 years and I'm definitely even questioning that notion.

bacha29

Spot on. The only true and accurate route map is the one in your head.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You’re starting to sound like an old fart. Lol.