Today

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
So what was today like for everyone?

I was absolutely hammered with volume. During the year I average 250 pieces a day. Today I delivered 513 pieces...Skyrises that normally have 30 pieces had 90something.

They forecast 456 pieces for me, but it ended up being about 550 pieces dispatched to me, then they did a last minute add/cut to pull 25 pieces off (which of course were buried and didn't get pulled off) so I had to meet a guy to give him his 25 pieces later. Also there were about a dozen pieces I couldn't contain in the morning that got left in building...so after all was said and done I delivered 513 pieces....in an 800...in 10 hours. About 170 (non-release area) stops.

I was absolutely hammered with volume. During the year I average 250 pieces a day. Today I delivered 513 pieces...Skyrises that normally have 30 pieces had 90something.

They forecast 456 pieces for me, but it ended up being about 550 pieces dispatched to me, then they did a last minute add/cut to pull 25 pieces off (which of course were buried and didn't get pulled off) so I had to meet a guy to give him his 25 pieces later. Also there were about a dozen pieces I couldn't contain in the morning that got left in building...so after all was said and done I delivered 513 pieces....in an 800...in 10 hours. About 170 (non-release area) stops.
What did you do,after lunch?

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli

They did 2 of my biggest buildings on Saturday so I was in good shape just under 500

Tough Guy

Today was a brutal one. One of the good ol " toss the hand cart on top of the load" days. I actually considered leaving it behind, as it was just another thing to unload at every stop.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Today was a brutal one. One of the good ol " toss the hand cart on top of the load" days. I actually considered leaving it behind, as it was just another thing to unload at every stop.
Sadly with my commercial I need 2 handtrucks during peak. One for me and one for helper. I leave one on area and grab it in the morning.

browner89

My centers volume was lower than the previous 2 Mondays but rumor is that tomorrow we're getting wrecked. I've been hearing that about a lot of centers. Won't know how true it is til we show up but I'm not gonna hold my breath on it being an easy day until its over.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Got a new 800 today, IM DROPPIN THE HAMMER HARRY lol. Them sumbitches will roll lol. Less than 700 miles on it, in heaven lol
tumblr_ndlqqtwa7E1tgetb4o1_500.gif
lol

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Got a new 800 today, IM DROPPIN THE HAMMER HARRY lol. Them sumbitches will roll lol. Less than 700 miles on it, in heaven lol

Awesome, aren't they nice? Love my 2013 P80X :)
Are they gonna let you keep it after peak? They tried taking my baby away for peak but I was having none of that noise.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Awesome, aren't they nice? Love my 2013 P80X :)
Are they gonna let you keep it after peak? They tried taking my baby away for peak but I was having none of that noise.
I think so cause supe asked me on Friday night if I wanted it but really didn't think they would put it in today. They know ill take care of it. They were talking about guys they were going to give a new truck too and were rambling about who would and wouldn't take care of a new truck, funny stuff lol.

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
I think so cause supe asked me on Friday night if I wanted it but really didn't think they would put it in today. They know ill take care of it. They were talking about guys they were going to give a new truck too and were rambling about who would and wouldn't take care of a new truck, funny stuff lol.
That's funny. With this company you would think they'd assign them based on what they could get out of the person they gave it to to get the most financial bang for their buck and let automotive worry about how the vehicles were taken care of.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
We all know how that game is played. They don't exactly give new trucks out like candy so ill take it for whatever its worth in their eyes. Not arguing with them lol. Just glad I got it for( magic word here) NOW lol.

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
Got slammed today. 280 stops 420 pieces. Tomorrow was forecasted at 320 stops as of 10PM when I was walking out tonight. They say that out west we are getting hit hardest in the country. They have flown management out here to help get things delivered. We are far worse than we ever were last year.