Tony Bobulinski

Meat

This guy is :censored2:ing hilarious! If you haven’t read any of his comments on his business dealings with Hunter Biden yet, and you could use a good laugh, then you probably should.

The part about him beginning to suspect that the Chinese business entity was only in it due to Hunter’s family name is just :censored2:ing hilarious.

What gave it away, genius? Did you really think some Horse fiend was going to be tearing it up in the international business arena based on his own merits? Positively hilarious!

It sounds like he got cheated out of his share of the easy money, too. What an absolute disgrace!

newfie

This guy is *ing hilarious! If you haven’t read any of his comments on his business dealings with Hunter Biden yet, and you could use a good laugh, then you probably should.

The part about him beginning to suspect that the Chinese business entity was only in it due to Hunter’s family name is just *ing hilarious.

What gave it away, genius? Did you really think some Horse fiend was going to be tearing it up in the international business arena based on his own merits? Positively hilarious!

It sounds like he got cheated out of his share of the easy money, too. What an absolute disgrace!
many a disgruntled business partner has turned states evidence. it will all shake out no need for you to litigate before all the facts are out.

Meat

many a disgruntled business partner has turned states evidence. it will all shake out no need for you to litigate before all the facts are out.

Meh, the WSJ (Fox News subsidiary) reviewed the matter and determined there’s nothing in that dumb asses’ records in regards to Biden Sr.

Furthermore, Biden Sr. was a private citizen in 2017, when this nonexistent transaction took place - nonexistent is the key word BTW.

Furthermore, if the general public really gave a :censored2: about that sort of thing, I doubt the incumbent would be in office. He receives piles of cash from foreign nationals.

Furthermore, Bobulinski is lucky he has his daddy and not mine. That conversion would go something like this: “What the :censored2: are doing getting involved with a junkie, dip:censored2:?” He would be all, “b-b-b-but dad, Hunter is a fine businessman when he’s not on Snack. I’m not sure where things went wrong.”

This is the guy the Republicans are hanging their hat on? DISGRACEFUL.

newfie

Meh, the WSJ (Fox News subsidiary) reviewed the matter and determined there’s nothing in that dumb asses’ records in regards to Biden Sr.

Furthermore, Biden Sr. was a private citizen in 2017, when this nonexistent transaction took place - nonexistent is the key word BTW.

Furthermore, if the general public really gave a * about that sort of thing, I doubt the incumbent would be in office. He receives piles of cash from foreign nationals.

Furthermore, Bobulinski is lucky he has his daddy and not mine. That conversion would go something like this: “What the * are doing getting involved with a junkie, dip*?” He would be all, “b-b-b-but dad, Hunter is a fine businessman when he’s not on Snack. I’m not sure where things went wrong.”

This is the guy the Republicans are hanging their hat on? DISGRACEFUL.
justifying corruption. Noted

newfie

The Wall Street Journal and Fox News have both reported finding no evidence that former Vice President Joe Biden benefited from the Hunter Biden business dealings that have drawn scrutiny.
fox news has been reporting on the issue extensively while the MSM continues its cover up. I'm not sure who or what since you dont provide sources but emails and eyewitness accounts which we have here are definitely considered evidence.

PT Car Washer

fox news has been reporting on the issue extensively while the MSM continues its cover up. I'm not sure who or what since you dont provide sources but emails and eyewitness accounts which we have here are definitely considered evidence.
Who watches Fox News. Propaganda wing of the trump regime.

bbsam

Staff member
I’m amazed that things like this get any play at all. I mean Jared Kushner brokering Mid East peace because he’s from a huge real estate firm? Because he’s a fierce negotiating US diplomat?
No. Cuz he’s banging the president’s daughter? Yeah. That’s more how it goes.

newfie

I’m amazed that things like this get any play at all. I mean Jared Kushner brokering Mid East peace because he’s from a huge real estate firm? Because he’s a fierce negotiating US diplomat?
No. Cuz he’s banging the president’s daughter? Yeah. That’s more how it goes.
three countries signed on sounds like he's banging world peace right now. jealous much?