Too bad the Union is so weak

Misthios

I love my job. Don't you?
They keep begging us to come in on Saturday. Trying scare tactics such as if you don't deliver on Saturday our Monday forecast is going to be ridiculous . Didn't deliver on Saturday and yesterday was the fewest stops and packages I've had in 3 months on a Monday. Good job cheif you really showed me lol

cachmeifucan

Valid points.

But, the Union is only as strong as its members.

It's not a babysitting service....

-Bug-
Hey bug ?? For you. At cach last Saturday they payed everyone double pay pt and fulltime. And we only used to get time and half. And for Sunday they bumped pt up to double pay ft always received double for Sunday so my question is this now a past practice
This Saturday back to time and half for everyone. So it only happened 2 days

UnionGuy

You drivers are lucky. 13 hour days sound like a dream come true, especially with top rate and time in a half . As a part-timer it would be a nightmare, but as a driver, it should be good no?

542thruNthru

You drivers are lucky. 13 hour days sound like a dream come true, especially with top rate and time in a half . As a part-timer it would be a nightmare, but as a driver, it should be good no?
tenor-23.gif

Indecisi0n

You guys are being abused with this ridiculous volume.
Forced 6th punches.
13 hour days
Ridiculous
Your funny. I love how people cry about the union but do nothing to protect themselves.

How many 9.5's have they filed ?
How many 8 hour request have they filed?
The center has to grant 10% of 8 hour requests. If they don't get it then it doesn't count. File it again for the following week. You the be getting paid 9.5"s and 8 hr requests weekly. You'll be getting paid an extra 1000 a week.

Play the game, don't let it play you dummy.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Your funny. I love how people cry about the union but do nothing to protect themselves.

How many 9.5's have they filed ?
How many 8 hour request have they filed?
The center has to grant 10% of 8 hour requests. If they don't get it then it doesn't count. File it again for the following week. You the be getting paid 9.5"s and 8 hr requests weekly. You'll be getting paid an extra 1000 a week.

Play the game, don't let it play you dummy.
Amen brother!